Selina the Bandit

Old December 15th 14, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Selina the Bandit

Selina is a little bandit. I had a roll of masking tape on the computer
hutch. Suddenly, she jumped up and grabbed it and started to run away with
it. It's her fault it was there, anyway--she knocked a cord to the TV off
the back of the hutch, so I had taped it to the base of the TV to prevent
her from doing it again. She sure looked funny while she was running off
with that big roll of masking tape in her mouth.

MaryL

Old December 15th 14, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

"MaryL" wrote in message
Selina is a little bandit. I had a roll of masking tape on the computer
hutch. Suddenly, she jumped up and grabbed it and started to run away
with it. It's her fault it was there, anyway--she knocked a cord to the
TV off the back of the hutch, so I had taped it to the base of the TV to
prevent her from doing it again. She sure looked funny while she was
running off with that big roll of masking tape in her mouth.

MaryL

haha what could be of interest there?
maybe preventing future tapings?

Old December 15th 14, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/15/2014 11:39 AM, MaryL wrote:
Selina is a little bandit. I had a roll of masking tape on the computer
hutch. Suddenly, she jumped up and grabbed it and started to run away
with it. It's her fault it was there, anyway--she knocked a cord to the
TV off the back of the hutch, so I had taped it to the base of the TV to
prevent her from doing it again. She sure looked funny while she was
running off with that big roll of masking tape in her mouth.

MaryL

That's a funny thing for her to run off with!

Jill
Old December 15th 14, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

On 12/15/2014 11:39 AM, MaryL wrote:
Selina is a little bandit. I had a roll of masking tape on the computer
hutch. Suddenly, she jumped up and grabbed it and started to run away
with it. It's her fault it was there, anyway--she knocked a cord to the
TV off the back of the hutch, so I had taped it to the base of the TV to
prevent her from doing it again. She sure looked funny while she was
running off with that big roll of masking tape in her mouth.

MaryL

That's a funny thing for her to run off with!

Jill

~~~~~~~
She "takes off" with all sorts of unusual things. I realized this afternoon
that she had taken the small transmitter for my home security system. I
keep it in a small bowl on my bedside cabinet. Fortunately, I have another
one. I haven't found the one she took yet--there's no telling how long it
will take me to find it.

MaryL

Old December 16th 14, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_17_]

Default About this group

As someone who is on these groups off and on, an d coming back after a
couple of years of being away i have to dsay i am so glad you ladies do not
feed the trolls, and there are not too many in this fine group
Old December 16th 14, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/16/2014 4:27 PM, john sumner wrote:
As someone who is on these groups off and on, an d coming back after a
couple of years of being away i have to dsay i am so glad you ladies do not
feed the trolls, and there are not too many in this fine group

We aren't all ladies, either.

Trolls (and SPAM) are easy enough to deal with, that's what killfiles
are for. When all else fails, we post recipes. It frustrates the hell
out of them. I must say I haven't seen an influx of trolls on rpca in a
very long time.

Jill
Old December 16th 14, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_17_]

jmcquown wrote in
:

We aren't all ladies, either.

Trolls (and SPAM) are easy enough to deal with, that's what killfiles
are for. When all else fails, we post recipes. It frustrates the
hell out of them. I must say I haven't seen an influx of trolls on
rpca in a very long time.

Jill

trying to be a gentlemen jillG
Old December 16th 14, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/16/2014 5:48 PM, john sumner wrote:
jmcquown wrote in
:

We aren't all ladies, either.

Trolls (and SPAM) are easy enough to deal with, that's what killfiles
are for. When all else fails, we post recipes. It frustrates the
hell out of them. I must say I haven't seen an influx of trolls on
rpca in a very long time.

Jill

trying to be a gentlemen jillG

It's nice to have you back.

Jill
Old December 16th 14, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 12/16/2014 2:48 PM, john sumner wrote:
jmcquown wrote in
:

We aren't all ladies, either.

Trolls (and SPAM) are easy enough to deal with, that's what killfiles
are for. When all else fails, we post recipes. It frustrates the
hell out of them. I must say I haven't seen an influx of trolls on
rpca in a very long time.

Jill

trying to be a gentlemen jillG

We have other gentlemen who post here too. I think that's what Jill meant.

Joy

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old December 16th 14, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_17_]

jmcquown wrote in news:cfbreuFm8vfU1

trying to be a gentlemen jillG

It's nice to have you back.