Selina the Bandit

Old December 17th 14, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_17_]

Default About this group

Joy wrote in :

I didn't have any trouble killfiling it in Firefox either.

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters

but with xnews you can put people who post from google groups into your
bozo bin
Old December 17th 14, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/17/2014 3:07 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

john sumner wrote:
As someone who is on these groups off and on, an d coming back after a
couple of years of being away i have to dsay i am so glad you ladies
do not feed the trolls, and there are not too many in this fine group

You're overlooking the political a*****e who signs using a Cyrillic
and/or Arabic alphabet (making it difficult to relegate it to one's
"kill" file).

I don't have a problem using a filter/killfile on those trolls.
Thunderbird handles it.

Jill
Old December 17th 14, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/17/2014 5:38 PM, Joy wrote:
On 12/17/2014 12:45 PM, john sumner wrote:
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
:

You're overlooking the political a*****e who signs using a Cyrillic
and/or Arabic alphabet (making it difficult to relegate it to one's
"kill" file).

oh that guy evelyn, i use xnews which has gret filters in it so i can
killfile all kindsa of stuff

I didn't have any trouble killfiling it in Firefox either.

Firefox isn't a newsreader, it's a browser. I use Thunderbird as a
newsreader. It allows me to filter the oddball trolls, no problem.

Jill
Old December 17th 14, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/17/2014 5:49 PM, john sumner wrote:
Joy wrote in :

I didn't have any trouble killfiling it in Firefox either.

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Photos at http://www.PictureTrail.com/joy9

but with xnews you can put people who post from google groups into your
bozo bin

I can killfile entire domains using Thunderbird. Heck, I could even do
that when I was using whatever version of Windows Mail I had...

Jill
Old December 18th 14, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_17_]

but with xnews you can put people who post from google groups into
your bozo bin

I can killfile entire domains using Thunderbird. Heck, I could even
do that when I was using whatever version of Windows Mail I had...

Jill

i keep forgetting that jill thanks
Old December 18th 14, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

john sumner wrote:
As someone who is on these groups off and on, an d coming back after a
couple of years of being away i have to dsay i am so glad you ladies
do not feed the trolls, and there are not too many in this fine group

You're overlooking the political a*****e who signs using a Cyrillic
and/or Arabic alphabet (making it difficult to relegate it to one's
"kill" file).

I don't have a problem using a filter/killfile on those trolls.
Thunderbird handles it.

Jill

why did this thread get hijacked?!

Old December 18th 14, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/18/2014 2:29 AM, The Other Guy wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 00:24:57 -0600, "Matt Ferrari"
wrote:

why did this thread get hijacked?!

It was a troll thread to start with, and should have just been ignored.

Not true. I remember John from years ago.

Jill

Old December 18th 14, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_17_]

jmcquown wrote in news:cfg3inFov23U1
@mid.individual.net:

On 12/18/2014 2:29 AM, The Other Guy wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 00:24:57 -0600, "Matt Ferrari"

Not true. I remember John from years ago.

Jill

thanks jill and matt i am not a troll, too tiresome to be one.
Old December 19th 14, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Selina the Bandit

On 12/15/2014 11:39 AM, MaryL wrote:

Selina is a little bandit. I had a roll of masking tape on the computer
hutch. Suddenly, she jumped up and grabbed it and started to run away
with it. It's her fault it was there, anyway--she knocked a cord to the
TV off the back of the hutch, so I had taped it to the base of the TV to
prevent her from doing it again. She sure looked funny while she was
running off with that big roll of masking tape in her mouth.

MaryL

That paints a funny scene! Scarlett has done that with toilet paper.
She's brought rolls from the downstairs bathroom to the upstairs
bathroom. I never use the bathroom downstairs so I had to wonder if she
thought it was in the wrong place and was being "helpful". But even
though she left a shredded trail, it was still mostly whole by the time
she got it there.

--
ღ.¸¸.✫*¨`*✶
Cheryl
Old December 19th 14, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/18/2014 11:04 PM, Cheryl wrote:
On 12/15/2014 11:39 AM, MaryL wrote:

Selina is a little bandit. I had a roll of masking tape on the computer
hutch. Suddenly, she jumped up and grabbed it and started to run away
with it. It's her fault it was there, anyway--she knocked a cord to the
TV off the back of the hutch, so I had taped it to the base of the TV to
prevent her from doing it again. She sure looked funny while she was
running off with that big roll of masking tape in her mouth.

MaryL

That paints a funny scene! Scarlett has done that with toilet paper.
She's brought rolls from the downstairs bathroom to the upstairs
bathroom. I never use the bathroom downstairs so I had to wonder if she
thought it was in the wrong place and was being "helpful". But even
though she left a shredded trail, it was still mostly whole by the time
she got it there.

How very perceptive!

Jill