Mice 2, Bruiser 1

Old November 20th 03, 05:28 PM
John Biltz

Default Mice 2, Bruiser 1

Bruiser killed his first mouse last night. It looks like he ate it as
well. I couldn't find its body but did find some blood. I was trying to
get him in to go to bed and found he had caught one. It was still alive
then and he took off with it in his mouth when Maya and me walked over.
30 minutes later when I went looking it was dead and he was still batting
it around. When I went looking for the body this morning I found Bruiser
and his little friend wrestling around in the bushes. I had heard rumors
from neighbors that they often wrestled but had never seen it before.

Old November 20th 03, 05:53 PM
Mary

30 minutes later when I went looking it was dead and he was still batting
it around. When I went looking for the body this morning I found Bruiser

Cats don't generally eat the entire mouse. They eat the tummy and leave the
rest. My cat used to bring mice in, eat the tummies then stash the bodies
behind this indoor ficus tree. Then my maid would come and see two to three
mice bodies missing their tummies and she'd yell. After that I always checked
behind the ficus tree, then of course he found a new place to stash them.
That's when I had to lock the cat door at night with him inside. He once
brought a live mouse to bed for me! and a bird!
Old November 20th 03, 07:07 PM
Marina

"Mary" wrote

Cats don't generally eat the entire mouse. They eat the tummy and leave

the
rest. My cat used to bring mice in, eat the tummies then stash the bodies
behind this indoor ficus tree. Then my maid would come and see two to

three
mice bodies missing their tummies and she'd yell. After that I always

checked
behind the ficus tree, then of course he found a new place to stash them.

Nikki eats everything except the gall bladder, or if she's not very hungry,
she starts from the head and eats everything until she is full and leaves
the rest, the back half of the body (sorry, should I have put a GW on
this?). Frank eats everything, even the gall bladder, which I believe most
cats will leave because it tastes bad.

That's when I had to lock the cat door at night with him inside. He once
brought a live mouse to bed for me!

BTDT. ;o)

and a bird!

BTDT too. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 20th 03, 10:07 PM
polonca12000

Oh dear!
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip That's when I had to lock the cat door at night with him inside. He