I think Bruiser joined a gang

Old March 21st 04, 05:10 AM
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
"badwilson" wrote
Well, that's your opinion. Seems dumb that a state could police that. In
that case, they should make mullets illegal too!

Now there's a law I could support whole-heartedly!

Me too!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 21st 04, 08:21 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Yowie" had some very interesting
things to say about I think Bruiser joined a gangLONG:

I haven't done a toungue peircing (and never will!) but have had a few
friends get it done. They say its not that bad, and it heals *very* quickly.
They do like the way the tongue peircing enhances the sensation of some,
err, adult activities, but they all got sick of the chipped teeth and they
no longer wear their tongue jewellry.

I was at a mall recently and saw a place advertising vibrating tongue
studs. ;-)

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL
Old March 21st 04, 08:56 AM

John F. Eldredge wrote:

Whole-body tattooing in Japan is traditionally associated with the
Yakuza, who are organized-crime gangs.

Oh, right - I was thinking it was some sort of gangster or underworld
thing, but wasn't sure. A newspaper did a whole story (with great photos)
on it recently.

Joyce
Old March 21st 04, 10:51 AM
Hopitus2

My statement re "prison inmates" reference is based solely on tv-watching,
where the females almost always sport tattoos here and there. I dunno
anything about tattood gangsters; local ones are pretty much into expensive
suits, rides, lawyers, and jewelry, but if they have tattoos you can't see
'em.

wrote in message
:

Old March 21st 04, 01:03 PM
Victor Martinez

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
I was at a mall recently and saw a place advertising vibrating tongue
studs. ;-)

Imagine the possibilities....

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 21st 04, 02:50 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 02:44:42 GMT, yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:

Nutso. But then, tatoos are not very attractive.

Mine are.

Jpegs!!

Joyce

Sorry, there are fewer pictures of me than there are of Stinky. But I
have a valkyrie on my arm, and a little winged lion on my leg just
above my ankle.

Theresa
alt.tv.frasier FAQ:
http://www.im-listening.net/FAQ/

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)
Old March 21st 04, 03:30 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:39:36 -0500, "Hopitus2"
yodeled:

Well, whatever you're a doctor of, I think that *was* indeed worth some sort
of celebration.
To each his own.

I just wanted to be ready in case I went to the joint.

Theresa

Old March 21st 04, 03:40 PM
Duke of URL

In ,
Sherry radiated into the WorldWideWait:

One a very stylized "crown of thorns" kinda thing
around his arm and an extremely sexy sun-like motif in the small
of his back. I just wanted to lick it!!! YUM!

--
Victor Martinez

Down, boy!!!!
But hey, I relate. We had the house roofed last summer and my roof
was *full* of youngish hunks, sans shirts, with and without tatoos.
I found many reasons to walk outside that day. Koo-koo-ka-choo Mrs.
Robinson.
Sherry

Sherry, I have a couple JPEGs on that topic I think you'd appreciate.
May I send them to you?
--
From the one-and-only Holy MosesĀ®