Katrina Purrs....Act 2, north Gulf shore

Old August 29th 05, 05:03 PM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , The Clowder (South wrote:

Pleeeze joyn owrownselvs in purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrin fur allda
hoomins an critters inda paff ov da furrymuchmor powurfull storm
dat Katrina has beecome.

Wee'ze bin watchin a gittin skairt fur owr frends in Noo Orleens
an da areea rownd dere.

Mietze wiff da rest ov da Flooriduh clowder

We add our purrs frum Catnada. I hope all kitties in da danger
area have got their hoomans tu make shure dey are safe!!! May
Bast protect enny kitties that are alone. We're purrin fur y'all.

--
Regards,
Fred.
Old August 29th 05, 06:38 PM
Beverly Orel

PyRRRRRRRRRrrs on duh way fur awl duh Floridians, Missipianz& Alabamiz hoo
ar in duh way uv dat storm. Meowmie haz bin wachin on duh Weffur Channl.
Lotsa winds an water.

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message
Pleeeze joyn owrownselvs in purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrin fur allda hoomins
an critters inda paff ov da furrymuchmor powurfull storm dat Katrina
has beecome.

Wee'ze bin watchin a gittin skairt fur owr frends in Noo Orleens an da
areea rownd dere.

Mietze wiff da rest ov da Flooriduh clowder

--
Remove the first m to reply

Old August 29th 05, 06:39 PM
Beverly Orel

We ;furgot Louisiana -- lotsa purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs tu duh cats uv New Lrleans &
visinity also.

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
"Sylvia M." wrote in message
Purrz an purrayrz furr Noo Orleens an whoomsoweffur iz in
Catrina'z path!

Pitooonya an Antee Sylvia

Old August 30th 05, 02:13 PM
Fred Williams

Da gudgud newz iz dat Katrina iz loozin strength. It's hedded
wright fur usses, but we duznt need enny purrs cuz by the time it
gets here it'll just be annuffer rain storm. Purrrhaps a long
rain storm wif lots uv watter monsters, but nuffin like what Mew
Orleans saw. We shud haf no truble wif it heer in Catnada.
We'z still purrin fur owr furrends in da Southern States. Yu got a
lot uv cleanin up tu du. Owr hearts are wif yu.

Diana & Ryan cats.

Old September 2nd 05, 12:10 AM
Ray or Fran

Mietze, weze been purring away for all the hoomins and furs in the Gulf
area. Weze can't believe ourz eyez at the destruction in the area. Weze
hopez all our friends and theirz families are okay physically and weze
purring lotz and lotz for the hurting and frightened hearts of effuryone.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old September 2nd 05, 12:11 AM
Ray or Fran

Weze been finking especially about the Cooper Cats. Weze really hopez
theyze okay.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply