Deer Mz Violette & Mz Trudi....

Old September 30th 04, 09:25 PM
Mary Lu

Default Deer Mz Violette & Mz Trudi....

(a yung gray gurl kittee gallops in & then remfurs that she wants 2
make uh gud impression) "I haf 2 wok like uh ladee, I haf 2 wok like
uh ladee."
Gud Afturnoon, Mz Violette & Mz Trudi, I am Sweet William's sisfur &
he ses he & 'Tonio r goin 2 thu bawl. Raphael & Black Jack ses thay r
2. I wud reeeelllleee like 2 go 2 thu bawl but I don't haf uh partnur
& I dont want 2 disgrace thu Community. So, cud I pllleeeeezzzz sit
by u Ladee Kittees & watch?
I promize 2 beehayv as gud as I kan, but u kan skold me iffen thu
xitement gets 2 me. Fanku muchlee. Wit much
nurvusness, Mollie Anne
Old October 1st 04, 03:38 PM
Paula

(a yung gray gurl kittee gallops in & then remfurs that she wants 2
make uh gud impression) "I haf 2 wok like uh ladee, I haf 2 wok like
uh ladee."
Gud Afturnoon, Mz Violette & Mz Trudi, I am Sweet William's sisfur &
he ses he & 'Tonio r goin 2 thu bawl. Raphael & Black Jack ses thay r
2. I wud reeeelllleee like 2 go 2 thu bawl but I don't haf uh partnur
& I dont want 2 disgrace thu Community. So, cud I pllleeeeezzzz sit
by u Ladee Kittees & watch?
I promize 2 beehayv as gud as I kan, but u kan skold me iffen thu
xitement gets 2 me. Fanku muchlee. Wit much
nurvusness, Mollie Anne

Hello Miss Mollie Anne, what a pretty name. My name is Lucy. For many
years I kept the guest book at the Ball. I would be pleezed tu have you
sit
with me if you'd like. I enjoy the baby kittens table. We haven't been
here for rather a long time, but the old timers may remember my brofur,
Ghengis, whose name will be called tonight.
Lucy

Old October 2nd 04, 03:20 PM
Paula

I am sorry to hear about your brother, Miss Violette, purring for her
house

Thank you Miss Violette. We miss him very much.
Lucy

Old October 2nd 04, 03:53 PM
Miss Violette

you are most welcome to sit with us, and you do not need a partner to attend
the ball, several years trudi and I both have attended without a partner.
there will be many single cats there and many couples who will be delighted
to sit with you and even the kitties that are partnered will dance with you.
there are also some dances that are like line dances for the hoomanz,
lillith and trudi often do the jump'n bat together. You are a cat therefore
you would never disgrace the community, Miss Violette, fondly
om...