the wedding pursent

Old September 11th 05, 12:54 PM
Miss Violette

Default the wedding pursent

TV paces and paces and paces...thinks,thinks and thinks, then he gets an
idea, he grabs his back pack and jumps into the teleporter, he comes out in
Paris and goes into a designer of great reputation, explains what he wants
and sits down to wait... some time passes, he listens as there is washing,
cutting sewing and some grumbling as the occasional item falls from the back
pack... then the designer and 2 seamstress cats come out with the newly
created smaller back pack and the new item...

Purfect, cuuld you wrap diz fur mineself,

oui sir

thank yourownsef, he shoves many toonas at the designer and hops back into
da teleporter... he comes out atta howz of hiz lof... He ringz da bell anna
waitz..

I sure hopez her likez diz, TV, who has begun pacing again

Old September 11th 05, 11:19 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Miss Violette wrote:
TV paces and paces and paces...thinks,thinks and thinks, then he gets an
idea, he grabs his back pack and jumps into the teleporter, he comes out in
Paris and goes into a designer of great reputation, explains what he wants
and sits down to wait... some time passes, he listens as there is washing,
cutting sewing and some grumbling as the occasional item falls from the back
pack... then the designer and 2 seamstress cats come out with the newly
created smaller back pack and the new item...

Purfect, cuuld you wrap diz fur mineself,

oui sir

thank yourownsef, he shoves many toonas at the designer and hops back into
da teleporter... he comes out atta howz of hiz lof... He ringz da bell anna
waitz..

I sure hopez her likez diz, TV, who has begun pacing again

My handsome love TV! What a surprise! Please come in. Here, let me get
you some snacks and something cool to drink.

Cleo
Old September 12th 05, 06:53 AM
Miss Violette

here iz yourown wedwink purrzent, I knowz diz izunt very romantical butted I
cuuldn't wait to givez it to yourownsef...

He holds out a smallizh package, inside of which is a very feminine bag made
from the sam majikal material as hiz bakpak, it haz all the same properties
as the original bakpak and iz every bit as powerful beclawz it was made by
expurtz and given wif lof... I hopez you likez diz.... TV starting to pace
agin...

Old September 12th 05, 02:41 PM

Miss Violette wrote:
here iz yourown wedwink purrzent, I knowz diz izunt very romantical butted I
cuuldn't wait to givez it to yourownsef...

He holds out a smallizh package, inside of which is a very feminine bag made
from the sam majikal material as hiz bakpak, it haz all the same properties
as the original bakpak and iz every bit as powerful beclawz it was made by
expurtz and given wif lof... I hopez you likez diz.... TV starting to pace
agin...

[Gasp!] Oh, TV, it's wonderful! It's the best present I have ever been
given!
[Cleo, reduced to tears of joy, gives TV a big smooch]
Here, come join me on these soft pillows so we can smurgle, and I can
admire this wonderful, wonderful present.

Cleo
Old September 13th 05, 08:29 AM
Miss Violette

TV hops onto the pillows thinking that smurglin would be nice...

anna hereiz a surprise fur you, he holds the new bag next to hiz lof, the
material slowly changes to exactly match her furz anna the crystal studs
also slowly change to exactly match herown eyez, smooch, TV

Old September 13th 05, 05:24 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleoaptra Silvercat

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 02:29:12 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

TV hops onto the pillows thinking that smurglin would be nice...

anna hereiz a surprise fur you, he holds the new bag next to hiz lof, the
material slowly changes to exactly match her furz anna the crystal studs
also slowly change to exactly match herown eyez, smooch, TV

[Cleopatra is spellbound by the color-changing bag and crystals, and is so
impressed that she is speechless. Her tears of joy are the only outward
expression of her happiness.]

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Cleo
Old September 14th 05, 12:15 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

wrote in message ...
Miss Violette wrote:
[...]

Awwwww, dis is sooooo romantik! I luff bewinkings! Wen iz da big day,
gize????? An where did yourownselves decide???

Tiger, my luff, get da 'porter, itz time to shop fur a winking
purresent!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/13/2005 7:13:59 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old September 14th 05, 02:56 PM
Miss Violette

do you supoze we shuld wait ta do the wedwinkin cermony until affer BK iz
ok, Trudi iz quite upsetted, TV, holdin hiz lofz paw
news

Old September 14th 05, 04:55 PM

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:56:33 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

do you supoze we shuld wait ta do the wedwinkin cermony until affer BK iz
ok, Trudi iz quite upsetted, TV, holdin hiz lofz paw

I was actually thinking just that. I and all of my family are very worried
about Baby Kitty too, so I think waiting until BK is safe would be a very
wise thing.

Cleo