Thuh Spa and Booteek: Staff Meeting

Old October 28th 05, 03:35 AM
Da Koster Katz

Default Thuh Spa and Booteek: Staff Meeting

Wuld awl employeez pleeze chek in? We haffnt seen sum uf yu inna wyle
an we need tu updayte da Purrsonel fiylez:

Da laytest list uf employeez furum da Purrrsonel Offize:

Dusty - Meowseur (House of Moore)
Kitty Schottland - Meowsoos (House of Hanoka)
Callisto - Meowsoos (House of Ritter)
OEJ - Meowsoos
Scooter - Sauna Attendant (House of Kleinfelder)
Ripley - Sauna Attendant
Oscar - Sauna Attendant (House of Faison)
Mollie Anne - Hostess Assistant (House of Cooper)
Ms. Trudence (Trudi) Tuxedo - Receptionist
Allegra "Great Girtha" - advertising model (House of Rubin)
Sweet William Tufton - Playruum Attendant (House of Cooper)
Baby Kitty - Playruum Attendant (House of Cooper)
Pitoonya - Booteek Manijur (House uf Molesko)

We haf a vacancy in da Hostess job, so if ennywun noze uf sumkitty whu
iz unfurrested, let me no (Mollie Anne, wuld yu lyke a promoshyun???).
We also culd uze sum moor sauna attendantz an anuffur Meowseur.

An I wuld lyke to honor ourz furmur employeez:

Our furmur employeez whu are now at da Rainbow Bridge - we will neffur
forget yu! :
Gretchen Marie - Booteek Manijur
Babette - Playruum Soopervizor
Liddle Zoe Underfoot - Hostess Assistant/Greeter
Dyna Mo/Myte - Purrsonal Trayner

Anna furmur employee whoze meowmie went tu da Bridge:
Mollie (House of Watson) - Receptionist

Cinni

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old October 28th 05, 02:32 PM
Adam

Da Koster Katz wrote:
Wuld awl employeez pleeze chek in? We haffnt seen sum uf yu inna wyle
an we need tu updayte da Purrsonel fiylez:

[snip]
Allegra "Great Girtha" - advertising model (House of Rubin)

Ize heer.

Large gorgeous tabby practices her modelling poses

Allegra "Great Girtha"
Old October 28th 05, 03:57 PM

Thu Cooper Cats r chekin' in. Me, Mollie Anne, deffinitly wud lik uh
promushion. Mine brufer, Sweeet WIlliam, iz nominatin'g BJ az uh
Playrum suppervizor or Assistant supervizor. BJ kud b uh parttimer in
kase he haz 2 help thu Catmerica Poleece 4ce.
'Tonio wud like 2 'ply 2 keep thu Spa safe frum kreeblings---he nos how
2 uss uh skatebord & kan reely go fast.
We all wus wondering, kud we haf sum spechull rates 4 kittees who 'got
all shook up' frum Katrina, Rita, & Wilma?
We wuz lukky. We went 2 Anti Jean's hows & had fun. BUt now Anti
Jean's hows has been hurted sum from WIlma---trees down, thu 'cat run'
fense is down, & thu rooff has been crunche uh liddle--but no holes!
Our liddle hows losted uh tree & sum shingles. SO we r fine but lots
uf uther kittees had uh terribul time. With smoochies, Mollie
Anne

Old October 29th 05, 04:38 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

I yam purrezent.
I'yll be leedink uh shopping expudishun furr da Boo-Teek groop ov advisorz
tu da LA Furrshun Mart.
We will be bizitin Brydul Specialty exibitorz, and daze kittiez
kontemplatink
wedwinkz in da neer footure ar inbited u kom along.
( Da boo-teek wyll olny charge uh modizt kommision on these purrchazez. )

I awlzo wyll need uh gudgud groop ov sales purrsonell, furr wen we opin.
Day wyll get generowuz dizkowntz on ower fyne merchandize.
--
Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

Old October 29th 05, 05:01 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

By da way, wee kin shart da shopping spree if dere iz a lull in akiffiteez,
wyle we ar in Paris, the fashun kapitol ov da wurld.
I haff min internashional kredit kard reddy and willink!
--
Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

Old October 30th 05, 02:33 AM
CatTayls

Hi hi. Ize too skared to be around lotsa kitteez, so maybe I kin werk
in thuh bak. I LUV plasstik bags and going in klosets so maybe I kin
chek in thuh noo merchandize and keep trak of suppliez and stuff. Also
I hav a REEL LOUD MEOW so if there'z phone callz I kin page thuh
patronz.

Little Kitty, handing in her applikayshun

Old October 30th 05, 02:40 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"CatTayls" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi hi. Ize too skared to be around lotsa kitteez, so maybe I kin werk
in thuh bak. I LUV plasstik bags and going in klosets so maybe I kin
chek in thuh noo merchandize and keep trak of suppliez and stuff. Also
I hav a REEL LOUD MEOW so if there'z phone callz I kin page thuh
patronz.

Little Kitty, handing in her applikayshun

Little Kitty, yu'll be indizpensibbibble!
Weez'le tawk bowt salary laytur..

Pitoonya, AKA Sweetee, Boo-teek Mgr.

Old October 30th 05, 06:30 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 10/27/05 9:53 PM Miss Violette is reported to have said the following:
We iz readi fur anofur bigbig asignmint, Trudi anna OEJ, anna owr howze is
Asher/Grass

Fangu. I putted da House Of in da lizt beclawz it helpz da Purrsonel
Offize keep track.

Lukkin furward tu wut noo stuff yew awl bring back furum yur shoppin trip!

Cinni, chekin thuh current infentoree