I resent this

Old November 4th 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default I resent this

I am going to back out of here for awhile because I can see this is not
going in a good direction.

I simply asked a question and to get anything like this for an answer is not
what the question was about.
"We don't wanna see her pushed out, and that's whut her retirement
announcement feelz like to us. And, rememfur, "

Mietze I hope that at least you know that "pushing you out" was not what I
had in mind when I posted, Bye for a bit Gramby

Old November 4th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Gramby,

Dontz letz one hoomin spoil it all fur da rest of ussez.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake, who just enjoy da ventures an ballz and fudz

Old November 4th 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I won't but there is only one person who can stop this mess and so far that
hasn't happened. I love this place and don't want to be the cause of this
trouble. I would rather worrry about O. T. and Ranger kitty and their
antics or Wascal and Piglet.

Old November 4th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

"Granby" wrote:

I am going to back out of here for awhile because I can see this is not
going in a good direction.

I simply asked a question and to get anything like this for an answer is not
what the question was about.
"We don't wanna see her pushed out, and that's whut her retirement
announcement feelz like to us. And, rememfur, "

Mietze I hope that at least you know that "pushing you out" was not what I
had in mind when I posted, Bye for a bit Gramby

Mietze's retirement had NOTHING to do with your questions.

I was explaining how she started doing the job, and the way she'd been
doing it.

At the end, I said that she'd intended to announce her retirement at a
slightly later date, but that right then was as good a time as any.

She'd upset some kitties when she innocently suggested a location for
the Ball, a few weeks before the Ball. I felt then that it might be
time to pack it in, and asked then whether another cat wanted to do
it.

Then I got flamed in private mail.

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old November 4th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Granby wrote:
I am going to back out of here for awhile because I can see this is not
going in a good direction.

I simply asked a question and to get anything like this for an answer is not
what the question was about.
"We don't wanna see her pushed out, and that's whut her retirement
announcement feelz like to us. And, rememfur, "

Mietze I hope that at least you know that "pushing you out" was not what I
had in mind when I posted, Bye for a bit Gramby

Granby, howcan my fren Wascal talk to my fren Piglet iffn yoo won
typebite hur ansers? Sides, weecats likes to heer frum yoocats anna
Uncl Bill wike to reed whut youall right.

Winnie, hooo wud miss Granby hisownself

--

"Amarillo by morning, up from San Antone.
Everything that I've got is just what I've got on.

Old November 4th 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

So, I guess I can't keep my mouth shut of my fingers quiet. I just won't
pay attention to stuff that upsets me. The cats are the important thing and
the people that serve them.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old November 4th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

When I get fed up, I just stop posting for awhile. That way the group
remains uninjured.

That said, I am sorry that you feel invaded. It was no one's intention. You
seem a good sort and I'm sorry that you feel the need to withdraw.

However all this began when Melissa was attacked and off-line, which is kind
of cowardly, so her resignation was a forced one - she was pushed out.
That's what I reacted to.

However, I then remembered how much fun I always had here and so I lurked at
the wedwink, it's delightful by the way. And, my cats entered a few threads.

Now none of this would have happened without the concerted attack on Meitze,
so I guess it goes to show that one can never know the full consequences of
one's actions.

KathyG

:I won't but there is only one person who can stop this mess and so far that
: hasn't happened. I love this place and don't want to be the cause of this
: trouble. I would rather worrry about O. T. and Ranger kitty and their
: antics or Wascal and Piglet.
: "Me" wrote in message
: ...
: Gramby,
:
:

Old November 4th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Saturday 03 November 2007 21:18, The Clowder (South wrote:

"Granby" wrote:

[...]

I don't understand all of this, but it's not like our group to do such
a thing. It sounds like somebody new is trying to break this group up
for no good reason and we shouldn't let that happen. I don't know who
that might be, of course. I don't look at names all that well, but
this is a fine group of cats and cat people. Perhaps I am wrong to
assume that someone new is trying to sabotage the group, but ...

I don't approve of anyone flaming another in private email or even in
the group. It can be dirty politics and has no place among us in my
opinion. It should be addressed calmly and firmly and all of us with
good intentions can support one another. Any desires can be politely
expressed in the group and people, (cats), can accomodate those and
probably will in my experience with the group.
I don't always participate in the adventures, but I love all the cats
and their humans here. I know that I'm not the only one who does.
We'll work this out.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old November 4th 07, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Goody, goody, goody, gramby doezn't haf to be sent to sekretari boot
kamp after all. Dis is gut.

Booker, Snowflake, and Chappy