Purrs for a kit

Old May 8th 04, 02:55 AM
Tanada

Mishi wrote:

So please, can you send out some purrs for my Gabby girl?

Purrs and healthy wishes for Gabby to feel back to normal soon.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

Old May 8th 04, 08:40 AM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for Gabby to feel well again really soon,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Mishi" wrote in message
I have a 11 week old little white and gray girl kit, Gabby, who isn't
feeling well. snip
So please, can you send out some purrs for my Gabby girl?

Thank you!

Patti

Old May 8th 04, 02:31 PM
badwilson

Purrs coming up.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

"Mishi" wrote in message
I have a 11 week old little white and gray girl kit, Gabby, who isn't
feeling well. She hasn't eaten (other than what I have force fed her) in
almost 24 hours. She is going to the vets tomorrow to be checked out. She

is
pitiful, as she acts like she wants to eat, but sniffs it and walks away,
then comes over to me and cries. She wants Mommy to fix it! Her eyes

and
nose are clear. She did throw up a bit earlier, but not since about 10

am.
She is drinking water, which is a step in the right direction. She doesn't
seem to be dehydrated, and her gums are pink. I am just hoping it is a
passing bug! Her cat momma is cuddling with her, and her brother, Gabe, is
attempting to get her to play. She isn't too interested in that, however.

Old May 8th 04, 02:48 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 07 May 2004 03:56:14 GMT, "Mishi" wrote:

I have a 11 week old little white and gray girl kit, Gabby, who isn't
feeling well. She hasn't eaten (other than what I have force fed her) in
almost 24 hours. She is going to the vets tomorrow to be checked out. She is
pitiful, as she acts like she wants to eat, but sniffs it and walks away,
then comes over to me and cries. She wants Mommy to fix it! Her eyes and
nose are clear. She did throw up a bit earlier, but not since about 10 am.
She is drinking water, which is a step in the right direction. She doesn't
seem to be dehydrated, and her gums are pink. I am just hoping it is a
passing bug! Her cat momma is cuddling with her, and her brother, Gabe, is
attempting to get her to play. She isn't too interested in that, however.

So please, can you send out some purrs for my Gabby girl?

Thank you!

Patti

Purrs coming for Gabby's TED visit, and that she'll be back to normal
soon
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]