Who want to see the KITTEN SHOW?

Old January 19th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default Who want to see the KITTEN SHOW?

OT:I made it my new years resolution to try & not get baited into
answering Plonkers,
idiots, & general trolls, from now on, but I am dying to know who that
**** is that is placing all of these M15 pieces of rubbish on ever
sight you care to metion?I
Is this a fairly regular thing, or is it one issolated nutter that
thinks that we will cow tow to his idiocy?
S;o)

Old January 19th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Werther's Original

sheelagh wrote:
OT:I made it my new years resolution to try & not get baited into
answering Plonkers,
idiots, & general trolls, from now on, but I am dying to know who that
**** is that is placing all of these M15 pieces of rubbish on ever
sight you care to metion?I
Is this a fairly regular thing, or is it one issolated nutter that
thinks that we will cow tow to his idiocy?
S;o)

hmmmm, yeah, some nutter, lol

Old January 19th 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Werther's Original

cybercat wrote:

I covet your kittings.

haha, funny as hell, Lucy keeps jumping off the chair onto bubble wrap,
well she's done it twice now.
I think she likes the popping.

here is kitten video cybercat

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...832&pr=goog-sl

http://tinyurl.com/3boz5j

it's short and poor lighting.. but! it's got me in it... lol

Old January 20th 07, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Is that anything like a mustache ride?
cybercat wrote:
: