UPDATE 2 - Miss Lily Whiskers....SHE'S HOME!!

Old August 31st 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default UPDATE 2 - Miss Lily Whiskers....SHE'S HOME!!

SO glad she is home! Get well quick Miss L.

wrote in message
ups.com...
I had a phone call from the vet this morning at 8.45am... "please can
you come and get your cat, she's fine and very miserable hiding under
her litter tray"...

So, I went and got her. Tail is all bandaged up and padded, and she
has to stay in. She came into the study, ate a huge bowl of food and
then had a very long drink of water. She's now sitting on the
windowsill in the study giving herself a bath.

She is, however, not speaking to me! Every time I go to talk to her I
get the evil kitty stare of death. I suspect it's going to be an
interesting weekend...

Thank you everyone for all the purrs and good thoughts. They helped
really tremendously. This is the first time for a long time that one
of the furries has been hospitalised over night, and I have to say, I
*HATED* it. I suspect Lily hated it even more...

We're back at TED on Monday for a check up and a removal of the
bandages.

She's Home!!

Helen M

Old September 1st 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

wrote in message
[...]

I'm glad she's home and doing well. It may take anything from hours to a
couple of days, but I'm sure she will forgive you.

Joy

Old September 1st 07, 07:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cantate

Dear Miss Lily Whiskers,

In defending my territory, I once got the skin torn off my tail.
Meowmie said it looked like I was a poodle, but I just gave her the
feline stare of death. Then when the hair started to grow back, she
said it looked like baby mice!

I understand how you feel, but eventually you will have to forgive
your Meowmie for leaving you in that awful place overnight. She feeds
you, after all. I suggest sending her to Coventry for another couple
of days and then forgiving her. She will continue to feed you, I'm
sure, so don't give in too soon.

Queen Cherry

Old September 1st 07, 08:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

I understand how you feel, but eventually you will have to forgive
your Meowmie for leaving you in that awful place overnight. She feeds
you, after all. I suggest sending her to Coventry for another couple
of days and then forgiving her. She will continue to feed you, I'm
sure, so don't give in too soon.

Queen Cherry

Dear Queen Cherry,

Fangu for the advice but I gived in Quick. I wanted cuddles off mommy.
I've been getting lots of lap cuddles when I ask. But don't worry,
I've been getting her back by kneading her bladder when she's on the
sofa and cuddling me!

Miss Lily Whiskers. (Who has decided to not let her tail bother her
and is being more obnoxious than usual.)

Old September 6th 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

wrote:
[...]

Yeah! I'm so glad to hear this :-)

I'll never forget when my Circe (RB) lost an inch or two off his tail.
DH (the first one) caught it in a door. I was hysterical, but Circe
acted like "What the heck are you upset about?" He had the longest tail
I'd ever seen on a cat in the first place, so the shorter version just
looked like a normal cat tail. He did just fine, and I'm so glad Miss
Lily Whiskers is going to be fine, too!

Ginger-lyn

--
Home Pages: