Your cat's theme song?

Old February 23rd 09, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Your cat's theme song?

On Feb 22, 11:01*am, Shel-hed wrote:
If your cat had a theme song, what would it be?

Kiki: Hold Me Tight by the Beatles. I've never met a cat who insists
on being carried and cuddled so constantly. If I sit down she jumps on
me and demands scritches. If I try to walk anywhere she scuttles after
me, mrrrping and bobbing up until I pick her up and carry her wherever
I'm going. If she can dangle over my shoulder, so much the better. If
I'm bending down (e.g. to scoop the litterbox) she'll sometimes leap
onto my back and curl up.

Naughty: Yakkety-sax, the Benny Hill music. No further explanation
required.

Al.
Old February 24th 09, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Wayne Mitchell

Shel-hed wrote:

If your cat had a theme song, what would it be?

For Heidi -- "Suspicion" (Terry Stafford) -- she's decidedly paranoid.

For Will -- "If They Could See Me Now" from /Sweet Charity/ -- he's
always given evidence of being aware that, after a year in the shelter,
he landed in sweet spot.
--

Wayne M.
Old February 24th 09, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Shel-hed wrote:
If your cat had a theme song, what would it be?

Caliban's is Eat It by Weird Al. I also sing 'He's a... Food... Hound'
to him (Brick House by the Commodores).

Miranda's I haven't figured out. Something bluesy and Russian, I would
guess.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old February 24th 09, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

Shel-hed wrote:
If your cat had a theme song, what would it be?

Redunzel- Steve Hillage "The Glorious Omm Riff" we think she says
"Ommm" rather than purring

Sarrasine- Anything by Motorhead or the Sex Pistols- she's our punk
kitten and she does like a bit of metal as well

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 24th 09, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shel-hed[_2_]

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:37:32 -0500, Wayne Mitchell
wrote:

For Will -- "If They Could See Me Now" from /Sweet Charity/

Now *that* is a cat. :-)

Old February 24th 09, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

If your cat had a theme song, what would it be?

For Marblecake:

these boots are made for walkin
that's what they're gonna do
one of these days these boots are gonna
walk all over you.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old March 4th 09, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

MLB wrote:
Shel-hed wrote:
I was watching Arthur..
http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/p...x?ciid=2780045

.. frolic outside today. He looked like he was having so much fun
bouncing
around and frapping.
I was wondering what he was feeling, and the song "Joy to the World"
came to
mind. He was enjoying every leap and bound.
Of course I thought of this group..! :-)
If your cat had a theme song, what would it be?

Bill E. Bob's would be the 007 theme.., he's vicious to his enemies,
but "suave wit teh laydeez", I.E., Mum. :-)

This is an oldie but fits TuTu as she jumps into my lap anytime I sit to
watch TV: "You're mine you! You belong to me, you. I will never free
you. You're here to stay with me". MLB

As I looked at her peaceful face tonight as she was cuddled inn my lap,
I remembered a fitting song from long, long ago:

Sleep, sleep, sleep.
How we love to sleep
At the close of day
When the cares of the world fade away
and we sleep, sleep, sleep.

MLB

Cat's Love Song Jack Campin - bogus address Cat anecdotes 0 October 24th 08 11:05 PM
The Theme of the First Annual Jellicle Ball fuzzmonsters Cat community 4 November 6th 07 05:11 PM
A new Song jmcquown Cat anecdotes 7 November 22nd 06 09:12 AM
A new song! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 9 July 25th 05 02:14 AM