Boyfriend's gift

Old April 24th 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

Default Boyfriend's gift

I think I've told you all before that if he brings me some sort of edible
present he always places it on the rug in the kitchen right in front of my
kettle - he realises I will step on it when I go to make a cup of tea.
Yesterday it was a very small mowsie - the first prey he's brought me for
ages, but today, just now, I stepped on a half-eaten kebab complete with
part of its wooden skewer obviously from a neighbour's recent BBQ.

Gotta love him, he makes no attempt to eat these gifts himself and always
places them so I will step on them, thus ensuring they are found.
Which leads me to ask, is it possible that somehow he knows my sight is iffy
and in front of the kettle is the best place? Surely not.
He's a bright boy but surely not that clever, or is he?
Bless his little cotton socks - he obviously thinks I need hunting for and
if a mowsie did not suit maybe a kebab would.. ;-))
Tweed

Old April 24th 10, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

they absolutely DO know your physiical limitations. I will leave the
wheelchair/reach stories to gramby, but all of mine have figured out i can't
see. i could fill this group with hillarous stories about that. don't want
to hijack your thread or i would, just trust me he knows. Lee

Old April 24th 10, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_3_]

24.4.2010 19:27, Christina Websell kirjoitti:
[...]

He's trying to cater to your tastes...

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 24th 10, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
[...]

Other places you likely walk around, that spot you probably walk up
and pause. Of course he knows that.

Now about ours hurking where we are most likely to step in it first
thing in the morning...

But logically, if they don't feel well, surely its the only way to
tell us.

Jo

Old April 24th 10, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Christine BA" wrote in message He's a bright boy
but surely not that - he obviously thinks I need hunting for and
if a mowsie did not suit maybe a kebab would.. ;-))
Tweed

He's trying to cater to your tastes...

Yes. He does not eat people food at all, so he did not get it for himself.
He must know I love kebabs..

Old April 24th 10, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

aw, he loves you

Lily & her mama

[...]

from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old April 24th 10, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

Yes, he really does, Lydia. Took a few years, though
Tweed

"Irulan" wrote in message
aw, he loves you

Lily & her mama

Old April 25th 10, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Christina Websell" wrote:
"Christine BA" wrote in message He's a bright boy
but surely not that - he obviously thinks I need hunting for and
if a mowsie did not suit maybe a kebab would.. ;-))
Tweed

He's trying to cater to your tastes...

Yes. He does not eat people food at all, so he did not get it for himself.
He must know I love kebabs..

Oh, so when you said it was half-eaten, it wasn't by him. He probably
wanted to observe a hoomin actually eating it first, to verify that
it's palatable.
Old April 25th 10, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Apr 24, 9:32*pm, Takayuki wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote:
"Christine BA" wrote in message He's a bright boy
but surely not that - he obviously thinks I need hunting for and
if a mowsie did not suit maybe a kebab would.. ;-))
Tweed

He's trying to cater to your tastes... *

Yes. *He does not eat people food at all, so he did not get it for himself.
He must know I love kebabs..

Oh, so when you said it was half-eaten, it wasn't by him. *He probably
wanted to observe a hoomin actually eating it first, to verify that
it's palatable.

Unlike a mousie. It might not be to his taste but he _knows_ a mousie
is edible.

--
Will in New Haven
Old April 25th 10, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

Boyfriend brought you the kind of mowsie he knows that you'll like.
This is way too funny.

Pam S. and yes they do know