Purrs or something needed - onry cat

Old July 5th 05, 01:40 AM
Jo Firey

Default Purrs or something needed - onry cat

Could some of the cats out there please send Jake some show your furry butt
thoughts? I know he is in the house somewhere. We cannot find him. We've
looked outside as well. But I really don't see how he could have got out
since the last time I played with him a few hours ago. We need to put out
the trash and leave for BBQ and fireworks at our daughters. And we know he
will get out if we try to put out the trash. Don't want him out this
evening due to the fireworks and possibilities of him getting scared or
hurt. Or of the neighbors setting the empty field on fire by accident.

Jo

Old July 5th 05, 01:46 AM
Irulan

Lily wants Jake to show up real soon and so do we.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old July 5th 05, 01:59 AM
Hans Schrøder

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
Could some of the cats out there please send Jake some show your furry
butt thoughts? I know he is in the house somewhere. We cannot find him.
We've looked outside as well. But I really don't see how he could have
got out since the last time I played with him a few hours ago. We need to
put out the trash and leave for BBQ and fireworks at our daughters. And
we know he will get out if we try to put out the trash. Don't want him
out this evening due to the fireworks and possibilities of him getting
scared or hurt. Or of the neighbors setting the empty field on fire by
accident.

Oh, he'll turn up, all right. I asked my two indoor Devon Rex cats to tell
me honestly what they do every time I can't find them for hours. They said:
"Have you noticed the cupboard door in the bedroom? It is not completely
closed, you know, that's a nice place to hide, behind the towels where you
can't see us. We won't come out before we want to, especially if the outside
world is noisy or disturbing in other ways... Drawers are fine, too, it's
even possible to hide BEHIND the drawers. Hah-hah, got you! You know the
book shelf in the living room? You may sware it's impossible to hide under
the lowest shelf, but we can do it! Even the laundry basket is a nice
shelter..." I was shocked, how could my cats be so conspirative in their
behaviour?

No, Jo, you'll find him, but don't be sure that he will appear before you
get home tonight. Then he will show up, demanding to have a snack.

Good luck!

Hans, Teti and Tinùviel

Old July 5th 05, 02:22 AM
CatNipped

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
Could some of the cats out there please send Jake some show your furry

butt
thoughts? I know he is in the house somewhere. We cannot find him.

We've
looked outside as well. But I really don't see how he could have got out
since the last time I played with him a few hours ago. We need to put out
the trash and leave for BBQ and fireworks at our daughters. And we know

he
will get out if we try to put out the trash. Don't want him out this
evening due to the fireworks and possibilities of him getting scared or
hurt. Or of the neighbors setting the empty field on fire by accident.

Jo

Check-in-with-meowmie purrs coming.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 5th 05, 09:45 AM
Jo Firey

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Karen wrote:
in article , Jo Firey at
wrote on 7/4/05 7:40 PM:

Could some of the cats out there please send Jake some show your
furry butt thoughts? I know he is in the house somewhere. We
cannot find him. We've looked outside as well. But I really don't
see how he could have got out since the last time I played with him
a few hours ago. We need to put out the trash and leave for BBQ and
fireworks at our daughters. And we know he will get out if we try
to put out the trash. Don't want him out this evening due to the
fireworks and possibilities of him getting scared or hurt. Or of
the neighbors setting the empty field on fire by accident.

Jo

All I can offer is purrs. Closet check?

Tuna?

Jill

Found one more kitty cat hidey hole. Under Grandsons bed, behind the
drawers, curled up of a lovely baby blanket that has been missing for a
while. This involved us taking turns lifting the boys mattresses while the
other one looked under them.

What a mess, got to get the boys to clean the trash out from under their
beds.

I spent the 4th celebration at my daughters in the living room reading a
book and "protecting" the new kitten from the general chaos.

And have nice scratches on my neck for my trouble. One too many little kids
made a grab for the nice kitty.

When I left I put her in her room with food, water, a litter box and the
pile of blankets, etc that are Steven's bed. She will be fine if they just
leave her in there tonight.

Jo

Old July 5th 05, 10:17 AM
jmcquown

Jo Firey wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Karen wrote:
in article , Jo Firey at
wrote on 7/4/05 7:40 PM:

[...]

BABY kitties!

Jill

Old July 5th 05, 02:29 PM
Adrian

Jo Firey wrote:
Could some of the cats out there please send Jake some show your
furry butt thoughts? I know he is in the house somewhere. We cannot
find him. We've looked outside as well. But I really don't see how
he could have got out since the last time I played with him a few
hours ago. We need to put out the trash and leave for BBQ and
fireworks at our daughters. And we know he will get out if we try to
put out the trash. Don't want him out this evening due to the
fireworks and possibilities of him getting scared or hurt. Or of the
neighbors setting the empty field on fire by accident.

Jo

Jake, stop playing b*st*rd cat tricks.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old July 5th 05, 03:45 PM
Lesley

Drawers are fine, too, it's
even possible to hide BEHIND the drawers

Even more puzzling a friend of mine opened her knife drawer to find her
cat Raistlin asleep on top of the knives....Her husband (now ex- he
claims this was the beginning of the end) swears blind he did not put
the cat in there!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs