Boyfriend's hiding places

Old August 1st 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfriend's hiding places

Are gone. Kitty has discovered them. He used to escaped upstairs to snooze
on the spare bed away from her but she has found it and plonks herself on
it. And grins.
She has also found out that his most beloved place - on top of the freezer
in the conservatory with a blanket on top is very comfortable and sleeps
there most of the day.
She is so awful to him. Sometimes I wish he would just swipe her around the
ear like she does to him - but he is too gentlemanly to do that.
She takes over all his quiet places and he lets her.
Very occasionally he will draw my attention to it "Kitty is in my place,
can you do anything?" I will say "if you want her out, you ask her.." and
he agrees to leave it. LOL.
There is no-one in the world brave enough to make Kitty Farmcat move from
where she has decided to rest.

Tweed

Old August 1st 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:

She is so awful to him. Sometimes I wish he would just swipe her around the
ear like she does to him - but he is too gentlemanly to do that.
She takes over all his quiet places and he lets her.
Very occasionally he will draw my attention to it "Kitty is in my place,
can you do anything?" I will say "if you want her out, you ask her.." and
he agrees to leave it. LOL.
There is no-one in the world brave enough to make Kitty Farmcat move from
where she has decided to rest.

I guess you include yourself in that group?

I would chase her out of there, but that's because I identify with the
underdogs (undercats?) of the world. My sister is the opposite - she would
probably yell at Boyfriend, "Stand your ground! Don't let her push you
around!" Not me, though - I'm too much of a softie. I'd shoo KFC out of
there and let Boyfriend know his place was available again.

I know I can't do anything about cat bullying when I'm not around, but
that doesn't mean I have to stand there and watch it while I am there.

Joyce
Old August 1st 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

Poor Boyfie. Baggy knows how he feels, Snoopy treats him the same way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old August 1st 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message

Christina Websell wrote:

She is so awful to him. Sometimes I wish he would just swipe her around
the
ear like she does to him - but he is too gentlemanly to do that.
She takes over all his quiet places and he lets her.
Very occasionally he will draw my attention to it "Kitty is in my
place,
can you do anything?" I will say "if you want her out, you ask her.."
and
he agrees to leave it. LOL.
There is no-one in the world brave enough to make Kitty Farmcat move
from
where she has decided to rest.

I guess you include yourself in that group?

Weelll. Only because she is really old.

ut of there, but that's because I identify with the
underdogs (undercats?) of the world. My sister is the opposite - she would
probably yell at Boyfriend, "Stand your ground! Don't let her push you
around!" Not me, though - I'm too much of a softie. I'd shoo KFC out of
there and let Boyfriend know his place was available again.

I would certainly do this if Boyfriend was not 4 years old and Kitty around
20 and half his size!
I will let her do exactly what she wants to in her old age, she has been a
brilliant cat to me over her lifetime and she now deserves anything she
would like.
Boyfie will have to stand back, he's young - I don't know how much longer I
will have KFC so I want to spoil her.

Tweed

Old August 1st 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

wrote in message

Christina Websell wrote:

[...]

That's OK. Boyfie sounds willing to spoil her too for the most part.

Jo

Old August 2nd 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:

I would certainly do this if Boyfriend was not 4 years old and Kitty around
20 and half his size!
I will let her do exactly what she wants to in her old age, she has been a
brilliant cat to me over her lifetime and she now deserves anything she
would like.
Boyfie will have to stand back, he's young - I don't know how much longer I
will have KFC so I want to spoil her.

OK, I stand corrected! Licky agrees with you, too.

Joyce

Coaxing a shy cat from his hiding place martinicus Cat health & behaviour 3 October 7th 05 04:12 AM
There Goes Rhymin' Simon (hiding cat) Norm Cat anecdotes 4 September 24th 05 08:10 PM
high places William Hamblen Cat anecdotes 3 January 22nd 05 08:19 PM
Still in hiding Singh Cat anecdotes 36 October 25th 04 04:22 PM
Question about Eye shifting and Hiding behaviors in new adoptee Ro Cat health & behaviour 6 July 9th 04 08:53 PM