Who want to see the KITTEN SHOW?

Old January 18th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Who want to see the KITTEN SHOW?

:

I do!

I do!

Old January 18th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Werther's Original

me too?

cybercat wrote:
:

I do!

I do!

Old January 18th 07, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Werther's Original wrote:
me too?

cybercat wrote:
:

I do!

I do!

That would be really nice...I'm in too
S;o)

Old January 18th 07, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Werther's Original

On Jan 17, 7:37 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
:

I do!

I do!

Dang, it's going to be hard to find them homes, (the part where they
leave)

Im enjoying the kittens so much. Everyone of them are so munchable.

I WISH I COULD AFFORD TO KEEP EVERY ONE OF THEM

They are so full of love and hope. Their eyes are so clear and bright.

We figured it out, there are 4 tabs and 3 blacks

4 tabs...

2 regular, loaded with stripes
1 patchy little thing... very handsome
and a grey.. the grey is the largest and most docile?
she's so... graceful. Im saying "she", she's so purdy,
but the grey one could be a boy.

When you pick one up, the first thing you notice is how hot their blood
runs, they feel nice and warm in your hand.
They are tiny little hot water bottles. They can sit in the palm of
your hand.

Their senses are very alert.

I handle them alot.

They love to loiter under the wood stove... there's about 12-14"'s of
clearance under the stove.

Jupiter is such a good mommy.
Lucy doesn't like any of them, she lives in the kitchen now, she has
her own big chair.
Lucy doesn't mind them around her.. just don't fock with lucy.. that's
all...
Lucy likes her meager space. I would contend with Lucy, but we know the
kittens are temp.

I would enjoy keeping all of them.

Especially the little black ones. Believe me, they are not duds! I
mean.. they are hard-core into stuff!
Know what I mean? I've pretty much kitten proofed the house.. but they
are little hard driven, ambushers.
They are ambushers and climbers... They do all the dirty deeds cats can
do.

Black kittens have a different shape head than tabbies. Black kittens
heads are shaped like the baby on Fam. Guy
lol, it is!

soooo, this is no video eh? ya, but I sure can dance... look at me go.
bip bip bip bip
-

video kittens? you may as well gather the wind in your fist

Old January 18th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Werther's Original" wrote in message
ps.com...
me too?

:|

Get bizzy. You HAVE the Kitten Show.

Old January 18th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Werther's Original wrote:
[...]

you can't do this you know! YOU JUST CANNOT DO THIS!!!! you can't just
describe the kittens and all their cuteness and not show us some photos
or video of them, it is just not fair.

I demand photos at the very least, preferably of them snoozing in a big
huddle, I have an addiction and I need to feed it. I certainly need
something to look forward to when i come home from a bad day at this
awful school I have been sent to by my agency, real hellhole in west
london, god knows how long i will last there before I walk

bookie

Old January 18th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Werther's Original" wrote in message
oups.com...

When you pick one up, the first thing you notice is how hot their blood
runs, they feel nice and warm in your hand.
They are tiny little hot water bottles. They can sit in the palm of
your hand.

I covet your kittings.

Old January 19th 07, 12:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

cybercat wrote:
"Werther's Original" wrote in message
oups.com...

When you pick one up, the first thing you notice is how hot their blood
runs, they feel nice and warm in your hand.
They are tiny little hot water bottles. They can sit in the palm of
your hand.

I covet your kittings.

you can't do this you know! YOU JUST CANNOT DO THIS!!!! you can't just

describe the kittens and all their cuteness and not show us some photos

or video of them, it is just not fair.

I demand photos at the very least

Oh yes, out comes the camera agsain "Please"..&SUCKERS to anyone that
doesn't want to the see them...YOU HEAR ME?
I thought the last show was brilliant & I wouldbe more than happy to
see some more of them.
I also have an addiciton to kittens that need's feeding at every
oppotunity,lol;o)
They are soooo cute when they get to that age.
Now if you told me that you had a really ugly looking Troll one, then I
would just have to name that one,Steve Wretz Putz,ROLFOL
s;o)
Ps, I also love old flea bitten one's too,but kitty's are just sooo
Pukka....

Old January 19th 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Werther's Original

sheelagh wrote:

Oh yes, out comes the camera agsain "Please"..&SUCKERS to anyone that

suckers?

that's funny

ok, I hope to nail a kitten video today

believe me, I wish I had a little high quality movie camera

kittens are a mess mess

Old January 19th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Werther's Original wrote:
sheelagh wrote:

Oh yes, out comes the camera agsain "Please"..&SUCKERS to anyone that

suckers?

I have taken a personal dislike to a fellow that goes by the name of
Steve Wurtz.
I happened to be going through some realy old postings last night, just
to confirm my suscpicions that this guy was a *Mega troll*...I do so
hate to get my fact's wrong, because I am rather good at sticking my
foot in my mouth(as you well knowsaid Sheela grining to herself lol)
This Steve TROLL Comes under the heading of **** stirring Troll..I do
so hate that variety, don't you?

that's funny

Well, now that I look back on it, it is.But when I was Googling him, I
didn't think so @ the time.
I wrote a hell of a posting, then decided to abandon it on the grounds
that if I did, It made me as low as he was..& I wouldn't want that.Let
him show everyone what he is in his own true colours.He doesn't need me
to condemn him~He's doing a great job of it all on his own,Roflol
If nothing else,It gave me knowledge which is always a very useful
tool..

ok, I hope to nail a kitten video today

I hope that you get the time to, I really did enjoy the last one~It
gave me the snuggles)
2weeks,& 3days and counting until I get to see my blind white mice...
Mind you, I think that they are rather boring until they get to the
warm fuzzy stage when they want to use you as a climbing frame & you
know what hurt means if you don't have jeans on, lol!Why is it that
when Kittens start to get about, that they use your legs to get to your
lapcuz we all know thats where the goodies are kept?
I promise to share my kitty's with you too as you have been kind enough
to share yours with us.

believe me, I wish I had a little high quality movie camera

I know how you feel,I would love one too
That was the general idea of giving up smoking(other than the fact that
I was paying to kill myself of course!!)
I will get one soon though, I am determined to..
S;o)