Da Boyz - Full Video

Old July 30th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

Default Da Boyz - Full Video

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:47:16 -0700, bookie wrote:

On 29 Jul, 18:38, roachies shuffle wrote:
On Jul 28, 7:35 pm, John Doe wrote:

Much thanks for the video.

no bitch, everybody can't be as perfect as you

if you spent more time enjoying life rather than "tweaking" it, you'd
might could be a happier person there in TEXAS

what the **** is this guy on about now? what does "you'd might could
be a happier person there in TEXAS" mean anyway? is it some sort of
code?
anyone willing and able to translate? bookie

It's a simple matter of nutballs on parade, Bookie.

John Doe posts in the cat and computer groups. He has attracted the
attention of a Usenet stalker who has been posting in multiple groups,
with an all-caps subject line, to the effect that John lives at such-and-
such address in Texas. Barry's reference ("there in TEXAS") is his way
of teasing John about the stalker.

Charlie

Old July 30th 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"John Doe" wrote in message
et...
"CatNipped" wrote:

What's the advantage of doing that as opposed to posting it on my
web site?

After I temporarily enabled Flash Player, it worked great. I
definitely like being taken directly from here to there to view the
file. The fact there is no advertising makes it really very nice.

If you ever have bandwidth problems, or if you want to offer a bunch
of files for download and don't know of an easy way to do that from
your web site, then consider using a binaries group.

I enjoy downloading a file to my hard drive. For me that makes for
easier/convenient viewing. But I can probably do that from the link
you post, by changing a browser or QuickTime setting.

There are many possibilities. We aren't out of the woods yet.

I know the files are big (especially the last one I just uploaded) -
but that's probably I could do with my software if I could just
figure out how (I'm using a Kodak camera which saves it as an .mov,
and ArcSoft Showbiz DVD to change it into an .mpg).

Unless changing it to an MPG reduces file size, leave it as a MOV? My
browser opened it with QuickTime which is a MOV file player. QuickTime
is a free download for end users.

Yes, changing it to MPG makes it MUCH smaller in size. There's probably
also a setting to let you compress it even further, but I haven't had to
time to really look into how to do it.

I looked at the settings but I don't see anywhere that I could
change the compression. I thought muting the sound might same some
file space, but it came out exactly the same size.

Just in case you didn't already know.
During recording with your Kodak camera, likely settings that affect
file size are movie size (like 320x240), frame rate (like 15 or more),
and movie length. After a quick glance, apparently my bottom-end Nikon
doesn't allow recording without sound. It does allow recording at
several different picture sizes, and at 15 or 30 frames per second.

Good luck and have fun.

I'll have to look into that also. My Kodak is really tiny - the size of a
credit card and about 1/4 thick. It's digital and has LOTS of different
settings. I may have to sic my technophile husband on it to see what it can
do. ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs,

CatNipped

Much thanks for the video.

Old July 31st 07, 11:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roachies shuffle

On Jul 29, 4:24 pm, John Doe wrote:
roachies shuffle brryprrsh yahoo.com wrote:

On Jul 28, 7:35 pm, John Doe j... usenetlove.invalid wrote:

Much thanks for the video.

no bitch, everybody can't be as perfect as you

Fortunately everyone isn't as chronically insulting and vile as you,
Barry.

if you spent more time enjoying life rather than "tweaking" it,

If the video were uploaded to a newsgroup server, typical World Wide
Web bandwidth problems can be eliminated.

But it's all good, I just remembered to enable Flash Player so I can
see the video now.

To the original poster CatNipped: that's cute.

you'd might could be a happier person there in TEXAS

I don't think happiness is ever on your agenda, Barry, or you are very
misguided in search of.

From: roachies shuffle brryprrsh yahoo.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Da Boyz - Full Video
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 10:38:47 -0700
Organization:http://groups.google.com

I'm happy 90 percent of the time, the other 10 percent is spent being,
level and or unhappy

I only come here about 10 percent of my time
I always guarantee the freshest anger

Old July 31st 07, 11:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roachies shuffle

On Jul 29, 7:47 pm, bookie wrote:
On 29 Jul, 18:38, roachies shuffle wrote:

On Jul 28, 7:35 pm, John Doe wrote:

Much thanks for the video.

no bitch, everybody can't be as perfect as you

if you spent more time enjoying life rather than "tweaking" it, you'd
might could be a happier person there in TEXAS

what the **** is this guy on about now? what does "you'd might could
be a happier person there in TEXAS" mean anyway? is it some sort of
code?
anyone willing and able to translate?
bookie

right, it's all about context.

I had forgotten John D, is not only soul in Texas.
That little part was co-incidence.

it WAS about his stalker. but we already knew John Doe lived in Texas,
in fact, I had posted one day and gave him directions to his local
pharmacy. (seeing that we knew where he lived and all)

Old July 31st 07, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mariib via CatKB.com

roachies shuffle wrote:
Much thanks for the video.

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
anyone willing and able to translate?
bookie

right, it's all about context.

I had forgotten John D, is not only soul in Texas.
That little part was co-incidence.

it WAS about his stalker. but we already knew John Doe lived in Texas,
in fact, I had posted one day and gave him directions to his local
pharmacy. (seeing that we knew where he lived and all)

and I'll stick with only talking about cats,
M.

Old July 31st 07, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 31 Jul, 13:38, "mariib via CatKB.com" u22469@uwe wrote:
roachies shuffle wrote:
Much thanks for the video.

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
anyone willing and able to translate?
bookie

right, it's all about context.

I had forgotten John D, is not only soul in Texas.
That little part was co-incidence.

it WAS about his stalker. but we already knew John Doe lived in Texas,
in fact, I had posted one day and gave him directions to his local
pharmacy. (seeing that we knew where he lived and all)

and I'll stick with only talking about cats,
M.

I think you have a damned good point there Marri ;o)
Sheelagh"o"
PS: How is my cat coco today?

Old July 31st 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mariib via CatKB.com

Sheelagh o wrote:
Much thanks for the video.

[quoted text clipped - 16 lines]

I think you have a damned good point there Marri ;o)
Sheelagh"o"
PS: How is my cat coco today?

He's blissfully snoozing in a patch of sun on the desk built into the bay
window beside me. The other boy is in one of the window hammocks in the back
busily watchingnthe birds, butterflies & squirrels. It's very hot & humid
here today - the indoor-outdoor thermo is reading 97.7 F. I don't enjoy the
extreme heat & will be going tonight down to the waterfront (to see the
Chinese Lantern Festival at Ontario Place where I'm sure it'll be cooler.
Last year the lantern sets were spectacular & we'll see what they're like
this year)

Has the water started drying out in your area? Have you been able to let your
cats back outside?
M.