Stop, Drop & Roll

Old August 1st 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Stop, Drop & Roll

"bonbon" wrote in message
We have a long haired manx, Bobby Pants. When ever he enters into a
room where humans are situated, he makes eye contact, dashes towards
said human, SLAMS on the brakes about 4 feet away, and "Stops, Drops
and Rolls". It's pretty entertaining to watch.

How adorable is that!!??? Does he display "gittchee belly" or "upside-downy
head" at the end of the roll?

Hugs,

CatNipped

-bonbon

Old August 1st 07, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bonbon

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 10:44:44 -0700, Sherry wrote:

Thanks for the pics Sherry. Your Biskit has some serious "bib" action
going on there. What a beaut.

-bonbon

Here's a pic of Biskit looking at a picture of herself I took when she
strayed up. Kind of a "before & after"
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/makeover.jpg

Bikkie again
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/bikkiepost.jpg

http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/biskit.jpg

Sherry

Old August 1st 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bonbon

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 13:06:52 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

"bonbon" wrote in message
.. .
We have a long haired manx, Bobby Pants. When ever he enters into a
room where humans are situated, he makes eye contact, dashes towards
said human, SLAMS on the brakes about 4 feet away, and "Stops, Drops
and Rolls". It's pretty entertaining to watch.

How adorable is that!!??? Does he display "gittchee belly" or "upside-downy
head" at the end of the roll?

Oh you know it.
Then he starts kneading invisible bread. He has these front paws of
such magnitude, that when fully stretched out are actually quite
scary.

-bonbon

Hugs,

CatNipped

-bonbon

Old August 1st 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"bonbon" wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 13:06:52 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

"bonbon" wrote in message
. ..
We have a long haired manx, Bobby Pants. When ever he enters into a
room where humans are situated, he makes eye contact, dashes towards
said human, SLAMS on the brakes about 4 feet away, and "Stops, Drops
and Rolls". It's pretty entertaining to watch.

How adorable is that!!??? Does he display "gittchee belly" or
"upside-downy
head" at the end of the roll?

Oh you know it.
Then he starts kneading invisible bread. He has these front paws of
such magnitude, that when fully stretched out are actually quite
scary.

Tell me about it!
http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...23/P001401.jpg

;

Hugs,

CatNipped

-bonbon

Hugs,

CatNipped

-bonbon

Old August 1st 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bonbon

Tell me about it!

Heck, I can do better than that.......I'll email you our address and
you can stop by and witness it for yourself. Guaranteed worth the
trip. Bobby Pants IS all that.

-bonbon

Old August 2nd 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 1 Aug, 18:44, Sherry wrote:
On Aug 1, 11:33 am, bonbon wrote:

Would your beloved little Biskit just happen to be a tuxedo? I know
how you LOVE the tuxedo's Sherry!

All My Love,

-bonbon-

Naw, Bikkie's not a tuxedo. Well, kind of. She does have the white
vest & spats. But she's more like a leisure suit
than a tuxedo, LOL.
Here's a pic of Biskit looking at a picture of herself I took when she
strayed up. Kind of a "before & after"http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/makeover.jpg

Bikkie againhttp://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/bikkiepost.jpg

http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/biskit.jpg

Sherry

she's gorgeous! looks like she has ideas about becoming the first
female member of ZZTop though. has she ever shown any musical talents?
guitar? maybe wearing long leather trenchcoats?

bookie

Old August 2nd 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 1 Aug, 20:59, bonbon wrote:
Tell me about it!

Heck, I can do better than that.......I'll email you our address and
you can stop by and witness it for yourself. Guaranteed worth the
trip. Bobby Pants IS all that.

-bonbon

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...23/P001401.jpg

Hugs,

CatNipped- Hide quoted text -

do we get any photos in the meantime?

Old August 2nd 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Sherry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 1, 11:09 am, bonbon wrote:
We have a long haired manx, Bobby Pants. When ever he enters into a
room where humans are situated, he makes eye contact, dashes towards
said human, SLAMS on the brakes about 4 feet away, and "Stops, Drops
and Rolls". It's pretty entertaining to watch.

-bonbon

Ha ha. Biskit does a variation of that. If she thinks you're looking
at her, she immediately
flops down hard on her side. There's even an audible "oof" sound when
she hits the floor.
The proper response to this is..."Ooooo Bikkie you're so cuuuuute."

That is precious.

Old August 2nd 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl

On Wed 01 Aug 2007 12:12:09p, Sherry wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com:

On Aug 1, 11:09 am, bonbon wrote:
We have a long haired manx, Bobby Pants. When ever he enters
into a room where humans are situated, he makes eye contact,
dashes towards said human, SLAMS on the brakes about 4 feet
away, and "Stops, Drops and Rolls". It's pretty entertaining
to watch.

-bonbon

Ha ha. Biskit does a variation of that. If she thinks you're
looking at her, she immediately
flops down hard on her side. There's even an audible "oof" sound
when she hits the floor.
The proper response to this is..."Ooooo Bikkie you're so
cuuuuute."

Sherry

Rhett does a variation of that. He stops drops and rolls on top of
another cat. Mostly Bonnie. He just loooooves that cat. She
responds by bopping his ears or even biting one of them to get him
to get off of her.

--
Cheryl