UPDATE 2 - Miss Lily Whiskers....SHE'S HOME!!

Old August 31st 07, 09:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default UPDATE 2 - Miss Lily Whiskers....SHE'S HOME!!

I had a phone call from the vet this morning at 8.45am... "please can
you come and get your cat, she's fine and very miserable hiding under
her litter tray"...

So, I went and got her. Tail is all bandaged up and padded, and she
has to stay in. She came into the study, ate a huge bowl of food and
then had a very long drink of water. She's now sitting on the
windowsill in the study giving herself a bath.

She is, however, not speaking to me! Every time I go to talk to her I
get the evil kitty stare of death. I suspect it's going to be an
interesting weekend...

Thank you everyone for all the purrs and good thoughts. They helped
really tremendously. This is the first time for a long time that one
of the furries has been hospitalised over night, and I have to say, I
*HATED* it. I suspect Lily hated it even more...

We're back at TED on Monday for a check up and a removal of the
bandages.

She's Home!!

Helen M

Old August 31st 07, 09:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

skrev i meddelandet
ups.com...
[...]

Good to hear that Lily is home again and things are going the right way.
Hugs and purrs,
Elisabet

Old August 31st 07, 12:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris Havlicek

YAY!! Glad she's home, regardless of the kitty stare-of-death...

Tripper gave me that after his one day stay at TED. I told him that
if he hadn't left his urine sample all over the side of my computer
rather than saving it for TED, he wouldn't have *had* to stay. That
just got me the ear.....

She'll get over it, and we're all still purring that her recovery
goes quickly and as painlessly as possible!

Chris, Tripper, Katie, Hazard and Oreo the feral

Old August 31st 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Aug 31, 4:42 am, wrote:
I had a phone call from the vet this morning at 8.45am... "please can
you come and get your cat, she's fine and very miserable hiding under
her litter tray"...

I'm glad to hear that she is home and doing well. Poor baby having to
stay overnight at the vet.

Debbie

Old August 31st 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

You rock miss lily!

Jake and Molly

ups.com...

Old August 31st 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

what wonderful news. Hopefully Miss Lily stays quiet
until the tail is fully healed. We;'re happy to hear she and
you are doing fine.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

ups.com...

Old August 31st 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

wrote in message
I had a phone call from the vet this morning at 8.45am... "please can
you come and get your cat, she's fine and very miserable hiding under
her litter tray"...

Sounds just like my Bandit, not a happy stayawayfromhome.

Sorry I'm late on this, computer woes, but the crew is now purring for Miss
Lily's rapid recovery.

Best Wishes
Gordon & the FF