OT T-Shirt slogan

Old June 7th 09, 10:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default OT T-Shirt slogan

This is a sig line from someone on another group but I think it should be on
a t-shirt.

"Now that I am older I thought it was great that I seemed to have more
patience. Turns out, I just don't give a ****!"

Old June 7th 09, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Granby wrote:
This is a sig line from someone on another group but I think it should be on
a t-shirt.

"Now that I am older I thought it was great that I seemed to have more
patience. Turns out, I just don't give a ****!"

Priceless! And oh, so true. MLB
Old June 7th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
LadyJane

On Jun 7, 5:47*am, "Granby" wrote:
This is a sig line from someone on another group but I think it should be on
a t-shirt.

"Now that I am older I thought it was great that I seemed to have more
patience. Turns out, I just don't give a ****!"

My favorite T-shirt slogan:

"When I was young, I listened politely to windy old gasbags."

Jane
- a windy old gasbag
- with a cat
Old June 8th 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

This is a sig line from someone on another group but I think it should be on
a t-shirt.

"Now that I am older I thought it was great that I seemed to have more
patience. Turns out, I just don't give a ****!"

On the other hand, I saw one actually on a T-shirt the other day in
Walgreen's. It was a very small T-shirt, and said, "If I don't sleep,
NOBODY sleeps!" That's been applicable to every single purry-furry
who's lived with me over the past 60+ years....

Baird

--
You know you're getting old when Muzak plays the Top 40 of your salad days.
Old June 8th 09, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Baird Stafford" wrote in message
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

This is a sig line from someone on another group but I think it
should be on
a t-shirt.

"Now that I am older I thought it was great that I seemed to have
more
patience. Turns out, I just don't give a ****!"

On the other hand, I saw one actually on a T-shirt the other day in
Walgreen's. It was a very small T-shirt, and said, "If I don't
sleep,
NOBODY sleeps!" That's been applicable to every single purry-furry
who's lived with me over the past 60+ years....

I'm going to keep an eye out for that one. To fit my granddaughter
who is going through a particularly difficult time sleeping overnight.

She spent the night here last night and slept like an angel. I'm
pretty sure she was just tired from keeping her parents up the night
before. Daughter is pretty sure I just said she slept all night, but
she doesn't really believe it.

Jo

Old June 8th 09, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

My son's first grandchild is due in a month and he just bought a onesey that
looks like a motorcycle jacket and short pants. The cap looks like a
helment.

Old June 8th 09, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On Sun, 07 Jun 2009 20:36:22 -0500, Granby wrote:

Sort of like "If the Mamma ain't happy----Ain't nobody Happy" "Baird
Stafford" wrote in message
In article , "Granby"
wrote:

This is a sig line from someone on another group but I think it should
be on
a t-shirt.

"Now that I am older I thought it was great that I seemed to have more
patience. Turns out, I just don't give a ****!"

On the other hand, I saw one actually on a T-shirt the other day in
Walgreen's. It was a very small T-shirt, and said, "If I don't sleep,
NOBODY sleeps!" That's been applicable to every single purry-furry
who's lived with me over the past 60+ years....

Baird

--
You know you're getting old when Muzak plays the Top 40 of your salad
days.

I have seen a baby T-shirt that has a partially-completed progress bar,
as we have all seen on computer screens. The caption is "Loading
diaper. Please wait..."

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old June 8th 09, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

John F. Eldredge wrote:

I have seen a baby T-shirt that has a partially-completed progress bar,
as we have all seen on computer screens. The caption is "Loading
diaper. Please wait..."

Hahahahahaha!! Best one yet.

--
Joyce ^..^