Farewell, Bob Catt

Old February 20th 18, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Farewell, Bob Catt

Many of you are probably familiar with the human named Bob Catt who
took care of the famous stray kitty named Mooch. Mooch passed away a
couple years ago. Bob Catt just went to join him at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am suire that Mr. Catt was greeted by large swarms of kitties upon
his arrival. He will be missed down here.

Old February 20th 18, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 7:59:01 AM UTC-5, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Many of you are probably familiar with the human named Bob Catt who
took care of the famous stray kitty named Mooch. Mooch passed away a
couple years ago. Bob Catt just went to join him at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am suire that Mr. Catt was greeted by large swarms of kitties upon
his arrival. He will be missed down here.

She probably greeted him with tail up and major purrs. He will be missed.
Old February 21st 18, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 4:59:01 AM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Many of you are probably familiar with the human named Bob Catt who
took care of the famous stray kitty named Mooch. Mooch passed away a
couple years ago. Bob Catt just went to join him at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am suire that Mr. Catt was greeted by large swarms of kitties upon
his arrival. He will be missed down here

Sorry we are not familiar wif Bob Catt
Pipps and BOOKS
Old February 21st 18, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

We will purr fur Mr. Bob Catt. Is dis da same hoomin dat iz owned by Misty?

Sundance
Old February 21st 18, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 4:59:01 AM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Many of you are probably familiar with the human named Bob Catt who
took care of the famous stray kitty named Mooch. Mooch passed away a
couple years ago. Bob Catt just went to join him at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am suire that Mr. Catt was greeted by large swarms of kitties upon
his arrival. He will be missed down here.

DynaMoMite was among those who greeted him.
Old February 21st 18, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 4:59:01 AM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Many of you are probably familiar with the human named Bob Catt who
took care of the famous stray kitty named Mooch. Mooch passed away a
couple years ago. Bob Catt just went to join him at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am suire that Mr. Catt was greeted by large swarms of kitties upon
his arrival. He will be missed down here.

Mosey,Sqweex, and Pooky will greet Bob Catt at Rainbow Bridge
Old February 21st 18, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On 2018-02-21 01:54:45 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

We will purr fur Mr. Bob Catt. Is dis da same hoomin dat iz owned by Misty?

Sundance

No, this is a different Bob Catt. This human was owned by a stray kitty
named Mooch.

Bob Catt? Ann Cat anecdotes 4 January 1st 18 06:17 PM
Farewell to Tortle 22brix Cat health & behaviour 24 February 22nd 08 08:22 AM
farewell, Daffy [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 1 February 5th 08 09:02 PM
Jet farewell Tish Silberbauer Cat anecdotes 16 February 6th 06 10:03 PM
Farewell Marina Cat anecdotes 35 May 25th 05 11:51 AM