ATTN: LIZ!

Old November 23rd 03, 11:14 AM
jmcquown

Default ATTN: LIZ!

I saw you were taking a break, but I was seriously about to post this to
your attention. I got your holiday card! And Persia FREAKED over the
enclosed kitty fur. Her eyes got HUGE, nose was twitching like a rabbit's
and she tried to bat the fur out of my hand. Uh, I hope your needed break
doesn't mean you've been plucking the cats.

Have a great holiday! We'll catch you on the flip side

Jill (and Persia)

Old November 26th 03, 06:03 PM
SUQKRT

In article cFQwb.495745$pl3.186338@pd7tw3no, "idohair"
wrote:

i just recieved liz's card my cats also freaked over the fur, i had to
hide
the card.....

sandra

Spicey didn't respond. I thought the card was sooooo cute. Loved Dan's card, my
aide is noticing a "theme".
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.
Old November 26th 03, 06:57 PM
Marina

"jmcquown" wrote
I saw you were taking a break, but I was seriously about to post this to
your attention. I got your holiday card! And Persia FREAKED over the
enclosed kitty fur. Her eyes got HUGE, nose was twitching like a rabbit's
and she tried to bat the fur out of my hand. Uh, I hope your needed break
doesn't mean you've been plucking the cats.

I got Liz's card today. The cats were *very* interested and would not stop
sniffing the card. Finally Frank tried to eat the fur. Nikki rubbed herself
all over the card and then lay down on top of it. She would not budge when I
tried to pull it out from under her. Thanks for the great entertainment.
Liz! Hope you can come back soon!

--
Marina

Old November 26th 03, 08:11 PM
lewe

Oh, well .

Arrived home late from work last night, tired and grumpy of course, changing
to my happy face and voice stepping through the front door. Mustn't offend
he furries.

Anyway, there were more reasons to cheer up last night, two to be specific -
X-mas cards from the Mahoneys and the Pauleys were arrived. As is customary
on arrival of rpca cards they are presented for grey and red 'pawsmasters'
and - with their approval - opened under supervision for further inspection

Oh Joy - The Pauley card had kitty hair included. I picked it up for Thea to
sniff first. She sniffed and snuffled a bit and then went on with her other
duties.

From my pinching the hair it was now slightly bent, shaped kind of like a
little moustache - which I realised when it was Bono's turn to investigate
it closer and it stuck to his nosy nose, as often happen with other small
things. I had to laugh, there he was with the perfect little moustache on
his nose, looking ever so distinguished.

After a while he snuffled it off, but continued to "nose" it and it got
stuck the same way some 3-4 times. But then it wouldn't fall off with out
some struggling and before I could do anything to stop it he had eaten the
pretty moustache! You think he will have a Foreign Hairball now??

Bono clearly was a bit disappointed the hair was no longer there to be
sniffed. He proceeded instead to hunch down in front of the card, carefully
reading the greeting, satisfied with that he turned to the opposite blank
page and decipher the secret message obviously hidden there, not intended
for humans no doubt. After that the edges of the card were inspected
carefully and finally he sat down on top of both cards for a long time,
making sure he had absorbed and understood everything the cards had to tell
him.

--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old November 26th 03, 10:03 PM
polonca12000

What a great story, Lena! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"lewe" wrote in message
Oh, well .

Arrived home late from work last night, tired and grumpy of course,

changing
to my happy face and voice stepping through the front door. Mustn't offend
he furries.

Anyway, there were more reasons to cheer up last night, two to be

specific -
X-mas cards from the Mahoneys and the Pauleys were arrived. As is

customary
on arrival of rpca cards they are presented for grey and red 'pawsmasters'
and - with their approval - opened under supervision for further

inspection
snip