World's best litter

Old July 11th 04, 12:40 AM
Betsy

Default World's best litter

I've switched to this expensive litter from Swheat Scoop because of dust and
the worry about it being an allergen for one of my kitties.

Just to let you all know, my local petsmart, and perhaps all of them, has
dropped the price on the big bag to $13.99.

There is an imitation litter which is every bit as good and formulated the
same, and cheaper: "Clump 'n Flush" that I find periodically at PetCo but
they suspiciously run out of it often. Nature's Miracle seems to be the
same formulation but it is at least as expensive or possibly more expensive
as World's Best.

Old July 11th 04, 02:23 PM
jmc

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 19:40:08 -0400, all of a sudden, "Betsy"
-0 exclaimed:

I've switched to this expensive litter from Swheat Scoop because of dust and
the worry about it being an allergen for one of my kitties.

Just to let you all know, my local petsmart, and perhaps all of them, has
dropped the price on the big bag to $13.99.

There is an imitation litter which is every bit as good and formulated the
same, and cheaper: "Clump 'n Flush" that I find periodically at PetCo but
they suspiciously run out of it often. Nature's Miracle seems to be the
same formulation but it is at least as expensive or possibly more expensive
as World's Best.

As I mentioned in another post, I've tried a variety of flusing
litters, and both me and my cat prefer Worlds Best. You think you're
paying a lot? I can't get it in the country I'm in now, and am
ordering it online from PetsMart and having it shipped out here. The
things you do for your cat!

jmc
jmc
usenet [at] jodi [dit] ws
Any day you learn something isn't a total waste.

Old July 12th 04, 03:19 AM
Luvskats00

I swear by Feline Pine. My Nellie Belle would NOT use the litter box until I
switched to it.
Old July 12th 04, 03:19 AM
Luvskats00

Old July 12th 04, 04:04 AM
Cat Protector

My cats use a scoopable litter called Lasting Pride which is made by Cat's
Pride. It's about $2.97 for a 10lb bag over at Walmart. The stuff works
pretty well and my cats have no problems using it.

www.panthertekit.com

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com