Offensive Spayed and Neutered Comments

Old October 14th 04, 11:31 PM
Compatissant

Electric Nachos - your ridiculous argument has absolutely no merit or basis.
You obviously are a very sick individual. Oh just so you don't go on one of
your ridiculous, nonsensical rants - I had myself *spayed* by choice and it
certainly wasn't mutilation. Neither is it mutilation for cats, dogs, etc.

Spaying a female prolongs their lives in the majority of cases as does
neutering males. All one has to do is look at the data that is out there.
But you prefer to simply troll and remain ignorant. How sad for you and those
around you.

Diane
Old October 15th 04, 12:52 AM
Steve G

Default Offensive Spayed and Neutered Comments

"Electric Nachos" wrote in message ...
(...)

Don't you CARE? Don't you KNOW that humans are breeding out of control?? Why
aren't you doing YOUR part?

To DO my PART I type with confuSING emphasIS and this *often* causes
people'S HEADS to EXPLODE.

I hope that if you ever get pregnant, the first question out of everyone's
mouth is "Why on EARTH aren't you on birth control!!"

If I get pregnant, that won't be the first question out of everyone's
mouth...

Steve.

Old October 15th 04, 01:41 AM
Mary

"Steve G" wrote in message
om...
"Electric Nachos" wrote in message

(...)

Don't you CARE? Don't you KNOW that humans are breeding out of control??

Why
aren't you doing YOUR part?

To DO my PART I type with confuSING emphasIS and this *often* causes
people'S HEADS to EXPLODE.

I hope that if you ever get pregnant, the first question out of

everyone's
mouth is "Why on EARTH aren't you on birth control!!"

If I get pregnant, that won't be the first question out of everyone's
mouth...

Oh man. You would get really BITCHY if you
were pregnant.

Old October 15th 04, 04:36 AM
MacCandace

And you think it is better to let yourself breed and create more, instead of
adopting the CHILDREN that are here?

Look in the mirror. Hypocrite.

Interesting that you assume that every female on this NG is breeding? How
would you know, you just popped in here a day or so ago? I happen to know that
a lot of women on this ng, and in the rest of the world have not bred, and even
by choice, as in my case.

And, yes, we can tell you all we want that it is wrong for your cat to have had
kittens because A) We're right, the world is full of unwanted cats, thousands
euthanized daily, and B) it's usenet so we can say whatever we want.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)

Old October 15th 04, 04:45 AM
MacCandace

I am known as "Cat Woman" in my neighboor hood and at least once a month,
there's ALWAYS somebody knocking on my door asking for a kitten!!

And you just arbitrarily give one of your supply out to whomever? Do you care
if they get good, responsible homes? Or do they all continue to breed, too?
And wind up getting dumped when they outgrow their cute kittenhood? You're the
reason there is a neverending supply of stray/feral cats in my neighborhood
that I wind up having to take care of.

"Cat Woman" isn't necessarily a compliment. I've seen tons of "Cat Women" on
the 10 o'clock news when Animal Control comes in to clean out their 153 cats
and haul them off to be euthanized because they are sickly and starving. Nice
compliment.

A "problem" huh. Lovely attitude.

You are way too stupid to be breeding cats or humans. I guess you live in your
own moronic little vacuum and are unaware of all the animals who die because
they don't have homes. Have you ever read an article on this from a humane
society or shelter? Can you read? Or just breed?

PLONK

Oh, me too, me too, plonk me. Better yet, go away because you are going to
find that exactly zero people agree with your lower class, low IQ way of
"thinking." Zero.

Slimeball. Poor kitties to get mixed up with a cretin like you.