A tribute to Mason

Old October 14th 19, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sammy Redcat

Default A tribute to Mason

I work wif mine hoomins in pet rescue (though they usually don't know,
since I ghost to where we're working) and I am moved by really touching
stories. Grandpa Mason was one of those stories.

Mason was rescued off the street as a weak, sick old mancat. He was VERY
feral and didn't like much of anything about being a rescued kitty.
Mason had been a very old man when he was rescued, and the rescuers
didn't expect him to live much longer after his rescue, but they were
determined that he would live his final weeks or months in safe, warm
comfort with plenty of food and medical care.

One day Mason's hoomins decided to put a liddle kitten in with Mason,
and they were amazed how Mason instantly bonded with the little kitten.
Mason had found a purpose for his life! From that day on Mason lived to
take care of rescued kittens, taking them in as if they were his own.
Mason helped the scaredest, weakest, sickest liddle kittens recover.

Grandpa Mason, you will be deeply missed by the many kittens you
adopted, and by the hoomins who had the great fortune of knowing you.
You will hhave plenty of kittens to take care of at the Rainbow Bridge.

Sammy
Old October 15th 19, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sammy Redcat wrote:

[...]

Oh Sammy, a very special kitty indeed!
Old October 16th 19, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 10/15/2019 4:35 PM, cshenk wrote:
Sammy Redcat wrote:

[...]

A beautiful tribute to Mason. He was loved by so many that never met him.

Lucy Lu