beneficial effects of pets

Old February 5th 08, 09:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BizMan

Default beneficial effects of pets

Pets can have very beneficial effects on their owners. They're
stimulating, entertaining, and can even improve the general health and
well-being of an owner, such as lowering blood pressure or relieving
stress. As humans, we often seek companionship and we find that easily
in the pet-owner relationship. Before getting a new pet, though, there
are several things we should think about first.

Want to know more about pets??? visit http://www.pets.xtz.cc
Old February 5th 08, 09:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

On Feb 5, 7:30 pm, BizMan wrote:
Pets can have very beneficial effects on their owners. They're
stimulating, entertaining, and can even improve the general health and
well-being of an owner, such as lowering blood pressure or relieving
stress.

snip

Pffft! Not my pets, they stress me out. I'm always worrying about
them.

Dewi

Old February 5th 08, 12:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Uuuummmm, I don't want to be rude but does this person realize what
newsgroup he is posting on? If he is a person that has been here longer
than I have he should know the ages of some of these cats. Some of you
could send him copies of vet bills that would show him that.......awwww
well.

Old February 5th 08, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

I didn't think it was that well diguised, I realised straight away and
deleted that post.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 5th 08, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Feb 5, 4:30*am, BizMan wrote:
Pets can have very beneficial effects on their owners. They're
stimulating, entertaining, and can even improve the general health and
well-being of an owner, such as lowering blood pressure or relieving
stress. As humans, we often seek companionship and we find that easily
in the pet-owner relationship. Before getting a new pet, though, there
are several things we should think about first.

Want to know more about pets??? visithttp://www.pets.xtz.cc

Yes, pets can have a beneficial effect upon us. Until the lazy snots
forget to clean out the litter boxes, put down gooshy food, or rinse
out the water fountain. Then they become stressful indeed. However
you can find new and entertaining ways to punish them. Especially if
you work in teams. Be careful in selecting new owners. First time
owners are ok, so long as they don't have miniature hoomins running
around. They don't know enough to keep you safe. Repeat hoomins with
small hoomins are a little better, at least you can train them.
Raising a miniature hoomin into proper slavedom is a rewarding, though
frequently fustrating experience. A cat must be willing to sacrifice
and donate fur upon occasion. Worse is getting them to remember to
come up with the eats. We can get our food, but we have to train them
properly to give us hoomin food, especially the sacred ham.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old February 5th 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Feb 5, 7:22*am, "Granby" wrote:
Uuuummmm, I don't want to be rude but does this person realize what
newsgroup he is posting on? *If he is a person that has been here longer
than I have he should know the ages of some of these cats. *Some of you
could send him copies of vet bills that would show him that.......awwww
well."BizMan" wrote in message

Ah, he's spamming. Have fun with it.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. who has taken over the innernet

Old February 5th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"tanadashoes"
On Feb 5, 4:30 am, BizMan
[...]

LOL