Please could Thomas have some purrs?

Old June 5th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Please could Thomas have some purrs?

On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 09:35:46 +0000, Helen Miles wrote:

Thomas, my elderly next door neighbours cat is a ginger and white boy, a
gentle statesman of a cat who is about 16 or 17. He successfully fought
thyroid problems a couple of years ago which brought him a new lease of
life for a while, but recently he has been losing weight and going
downhill. He has been with Mary his human, since she found him on the
doorstep as a tiny kitten.

This weekend, he has had a couple of fits and has been quite unwell. If
he doesn't pick up, is vet will probably be visiting him at home on
Monday or Tuesday to help him travel to the Rainbow Bridge. Mary, his
human, has asked me to be there so that I can help bury him in the
garden if he does have to go.

Please could Thomas and Mary have some serious purrs?

Many thanks
Helen M

Purrs for Thomas's wellbeing and peace. MLB

Old June 6th 06, 08:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
[...]

Purrs for the best outcome, preferably recovery. There's much to be loved
in a gentle statesman.

Old June 6th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:

Thomas, my elderly next door neighbours cat is a ginger and white boy, a
gentle statesman of a cat who is about 16 or 17. He successfully fought
thyroid problems a couple of years ago which brought him a new lease of
life for a while, but recently he has been losing weight and going
downhill. He has been with Mary his human, since she found him on the
doorstep as a tiny kitten.

This weekend, he has had a couple of fits and has been quite unwell. If
he doesn't pick up, is vet will probably be visiting him at home on
Monday or Tuesday to help him travel to the Rainbow Bridge. Mary, his
human, has asked me to be there so that I can help bury him in the
garden if he does have to go.

Please could Thomas and Mary have some serious purrs?

Many thanks
Helen M

We are sending lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for Thomas and Mary,
Polonca and Soncek

Old June 8th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Dont know if these will reach you but they will be circling in space if they
dont and so will be all round Thomas, a milion Purrs and more Thomas
scritches cuddles, you could not have been more blessed to find such a
loving forever home God bless you Jean.P.

news:b0d1a255f8e1d15388da6bd26f1e7fab.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...