Hilarious interview with woman who saved chicken

Old July 15th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default Hilarious interview with woman who saved chicken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGD81K00fNA

Old July 15th 06, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Karen" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGD81K00fNA

That is absolutely hilarious -- the funniest episode I have seen in a long
time! I was laughing as hard as Terry Bradshaw.

Thanks for posting.

MaryL

Old July 15th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-07-15 13:26:16 -0500, Karen said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGD81K00fNA

Boy, I'm losing it. I did NOT realise I posted this twice!!

Old July 15th 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

On 2006-07-15 13:26:16 -0500, Karen said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGD81K00fNA

Boy, I'm losing it. I did NOT realise I posted this twice!!

It's so funny it's worth duplication. In fact, I opened your first link,
didn't get any sound, and gave up. Then I opened the second link, got new
sound -- and realized that I had to turn the volume up on that particular
link (but not on most links I receive). I'm glad I followed through -- so,
so funny.

MaryL

Old July 15th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Karen" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGD81K00fNA

I'm afraid I could hardly understand a word of it! I could see that it must
be funny by the reactions it got, but at one point I wondered if some of it
was in a foreign language ;-)

Tweed

Old July 15th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-07-15 15:44:05 -0500, "Christina Websell"
said:

"Karen" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGD81K00fNA

I'm afraid I could hardly understand a word of it! I could see that it
must be funny by the reactions it got, but at one point I wondered if
some of it was in a foreign language ;-)

Tweed

She did have a pretty good southern dialect going I should try and
do a transcript for you.

Old July 15th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Karen" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGD81K00fNA

guffaw help wheeze I snort can't wuffle breathe cack

Yowie

Old July 15th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

On 2006-07-15 15:44:05 -0500, "Christina Websell"
said:

"Karen" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGD81K00fNA

I'm afraid I could hardly understand a word of it! I could see that
it must be funny by the reactions it got, but at one point I
wondered if some of it was in a foreign language ;-)

Tweed

She did have a pretty good southern dialect going I should try and
do a transcript for you.

Reminds me of when my email friend Bob from Michigan and I spoke on the
telephone for the first time. I talked with both him and his wife and I
completely understood everything they said.
However at some points in the conversation they would say "Excuse me?" and I
would have to repeat more slowly what I had just said.
When Bob emailed me later he said "I could understand most of what you said,
but some things just flew by me.."
Made me laugh.

Tweed -- obviously no good at American

Old July 16th 06, 09:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"Karen" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGD81K00fNA

I'm amazed that the chicken just sat there in the woman's arms while
she was laughing and moving around so much. You saw how it acted when
Jay Leno tried to hold it - that bird must really trust the woman.

Joyce
Old July 16th 06, 11:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Karen wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGD81K00fNA

I loved it! I thought the photo of the chicken on the beach was absolutely
hysterical, too! Who'd have thought to take a chicken to the beach?!

Jill

Cat Frozen To Fence Saved By Woman, Grandkids Gennie Cat anecdotes 7 February 11th 08 11:47 PM
Arkadelphia chicken interview w/Terry Bradshaw Leno Karen Cat anecdotes 0 July 15th 06 07:09 PM
[OT] Recipe needed Pat Cat anecdotes 22 June 28th 06 07:05 AM
Should be an interesting weekend Caroline S. Cat anecdotes 18 June 5th 04 05:55 PM