Sad, sad news from the House of Kaslow

Old April 14th 11, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default Sad, sad news from the House of Kaslow

Several of us learned just minutes ago that DiAnne suffered a brain
hemorrhage and passed away Monday; Bill shared the news a couple of
hours ago on facebook. The number at their home, for anyone who would
like to call, is (952)881-4922.

I am so incredibly sad and hate imagining a world without DiAnne in
it. She was such a gentle soul and full of love for everyone. I hope
she is at peace and reunited with Ernie and Frass. Will miss you so
much, my sweet friend!
Old April 15th 11, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

The Porter Cats wrote:
Several of us learned just minutes ago that DiAnne suffered a brain
hemorrhage and passed away Monday

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise
Old April 15th 11, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

life is so very short in the scheme of things, lets remember her fondly and
lets redouble our efforts to let those we love know it, soft

Old April 15th 11, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

That is so true, and I put up a Candle for DiAnne but my computer won't let
me open the link to light one for her. I am so sad to hear this news.
Could someone please light one for me and say "With love and peace in your
time of sorrow" from Kyla and Kitties in Wash State, USA.
Thank you so much.
Love. Aunti Kyla and Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps

Old April 15th 11, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:46:46 -0700 (PDT), The Porter Cats
wrote:

Several of us learned just minutes ago that DiAnne suffered a brain
hemorrhage and passed away Monday; Bill shared the news a couple of
hours ago on facebook. The number at their home, for anyone who would
like to call, is (952)881-4922.

I am so incredibly sad and hate imagining a world without DiAnne in
it. She was such a gentle soul and full of love for everyone. I hope
she is at peace and reunited with Ernie and Frass. Will miss you so
much, my sweet friend!

Love and purrs from Beauty, Cinder and Spring.
Old April 15th 11, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 14, 6:46*pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
Several of us learned just minutes ago that DiAnne suffered a brain
hemorrhage and passed away Monday; Bill shared the news a couple of
hours ago on facebook. The number at their home, for anyone who would
like to call, is (952)881-4922.

I am so incredibly sad and hate imagining a world without DiAnne in
it. She was such a gentle soul and full of love for everyone. I hope
she is at peace and reunited with Ernie and Frass. Will miss you so
much, my sweet friend!

Wee ar purring for hur. an doze hoo morn.

Sutch a short, short time to be here, sutch a long time to be goned.
(Robert Hunter, translated into Meowchat)

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old April 15th 11, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Apr 14, 11:46*pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
Several of us learned just minutes ago that DiAnne suffered a brain
hemorrhage and passed away Monday; Bill shared the news a couple of
hours ago on facebook. The number at their home, for anyone who would
like to call, is (952)881-4922.

I am so incredibly sad and hate imagining a world without DiAnne in
it. She was such a gentle soul and full of love for everyone. I hope
she is at peace and reunited with Ernie and Frass. Will miss you so
much, my sweet friend!

Purrs from the Howse of Gordon. This is so sad.
Old April 16th 11, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Adam" wrote in message
The Porter Cats wrote:
Several of us learned just minutes ago that DiAnne suffered a brain
hemorrhage and passed away Monday

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise

Adding Purrz for the famblee. Such a loss...
Sylvia & P2nya