More Mary lies Sheesh! [OT]

Old March 1st 05, 04:52 AM
Mary

Default More Mary lies Sheesh! [OT]

wrote in message
SFC Mary lied:

By the way, Megan, what does "SFC" stand for?

Old March 1st 05, 05:30 AM
Yowie

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1109652769.efa7677a3cf2842c507bc4b90e3a27ce@t eranews...

wrote in message
SFC Mary lied:

By the way, Megan, what does "SFC" stand for?

As mentioned before, please don't drag another group's politics into this
one. We play nice here.

Yowie

Old March 1st 05, 05:17 PM
Christina Websell

wrote in message
SFC Mary lied:

By the way, Megan, what does "SFC" stand for?

As far as I'm concerned Mary has posted according to the spirit of rpca just
recently, and I'm very happy to have her here and enjoy reading her posts.
However, some groups can be argumentative and hurtful, and I have found if I
want to post on such a group I have to adopt a harder persona - which I
don't like, so I've mainly given them up.

Like Yowie, I'd prefer that the infighting from the other group isn't
brought here. I've only just un-killfiled Megan after the Holly debacle
when I saw some fine qualities in her, I don't want to put her back in there
again.
Leave it out, girls, pulleeaze.

Tweed

Old March 1st 05, 05:21 PM
jmcquown

wrote in message
SFC Mary lied:

By the way, Megan, what does "SFC" stand for?

As far as I'm concerned Mary has posted according to the spirit of
rpca just recently, and I'm very happy to have her here and enjoy
reading her posts. However, some groups can be argumentative and
hurtful, and I have found if I want to post on such a group I have to
adopt a harder persona - which I don't like, so I've mainly given
them up.

Like Yowie, I'd prefer that the infighting from the other group isn't
brought here. I've only just un-killfiled Megan after the Holly
debacle when I saw some fine qualities in her, I don't want to put
her back in there again.
Leave it out, girls, pulleeaze.

Tweed

(trimmed cross-posting)
I never saw Megan's replies to the Holly thread. I can't remember why but I
had *some* reason to killfile her.

I agree, Mary is playing nice in the spirit of this group and as such, leave
her alone. And I agree with you, Yowie and Catnipped - leave the
name-calling and other contentious stuff out of rpca.

Jill

Old March 1st 05, 06:24 PM
Melissa Houle

jmcquown wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
[...]

I second the motion to leave other groups arguments and disagreements out of
this Newsgroup.
I think Megan was the one who gave Ginger-Lyn the hard time over the kitten
and the Awful Tenants last summer.

But.... let's keep this group friendly. =o)

Melissa

Old March 1st 05, 06:39 PM

Tweed wrote:
Like Yowie, I'd prefer that the infighting
from the other group isn't brought here.

Which is exactly what Mary did by crossposting to intentionally disrupt
this group with something that has absolutely nothing to do with
anecdotes, a hallmark of trollish behavior. I have no intention of
putting this disagreement on anecdotes and I hope those here appreciate
that I have not continued the crossposting except to reply to you.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old March 1st 05, 06:42 PM

Melissa wrote:
I think Megan was the one who gave
Ginger-Lyn the hard time over the kitten
and the Awful Tenants last summer.

If you are going to post history please be honest about it. I took issue
with her handing a defenseless kitten over to a known animal abuser. I
was very clear about that.

Old March 1st 05, 07:51 PM
Christina Websell

wrote in message
Tweed wrote:
Like Yowie, I'd prefer that the infighting
from the other group isn't brought here.

Which is exactly what Mary did by crossposting to intentionally disrupt
this group with something that has absolutely nothing to do with
anecdotes, a hallmark of trollish behavior. I have no intention of
putting this disagreement on anecdotes and I hope those here appreciate
that I have not continued the crossposting except to reply to you.

Megan

Thank you for your reply. I have no comment to make about trollish
behaviour, like I said, Mary has posted appropriately on here recently,
except for drawing our attention to this, I would only guess that none of
us want to know about it and would like you all to make each other feel bad
only on your own group.
That's not what rpca is about. We support each other here, we don't send
hate posts.
Tweed

..

Old March 1st 05, 08:17 PM
Mary

wrote in message
Tweed wrote:
[...]

Christina--I only saw Megan's post because you replied to it. I crossposted
the question "what is a SFC" to anecdotes because I thought one of you
might know. You will notice that in my original post, all of the hateful
things
Megan wrote had been snipped. I left only the question "what is a SFC."
I never saw her answer because she seemed like she was about to lose it
last night so I killfiled her to keep from upsetting her further. I
apologize for
the crosspost and will certainly leave the two groups separate from now on.

Old March 1st 05, 08:22 PM
BuZZard

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1109708270.bfcf3f10835dfca595c66546e96f0e34@t eranews...

| "Christina Websell"
wrote in
message

| wrote in message

| Tweed wrote:
| Like Yowie, I'd prefer that the infighting
| from the other group isn't brought here.
|
| Which is exactly what Mary did by
crossposting to intentionally disrupt
| this group with something that has
absolutely nothing to do with
| anecdotes, a hallmark of trollish behavior.
I have no intention of
| putting this disagreement on anecdotes and I
hope those here appreciate
| that I have not continued the crossposting
except to reply to you.

| Megan
|
| Thank you for your reply. I have no comment
to make about trollish
| behaviour, like I said, Mary has posted
appropriately on here recently,
| except for drawing our attention to this, I
would only guess that none of
| us want to know about it and would like you
all to make each other feel
| bad
| only on your own group.
| That's not what rpca is about. We support
each other here, we don't send
| hate posts.
| Tweed
|

| Christina--I only saw Megan's post because you
replied to it. I crossposted
| the question "what is a SFC" to anecdotes
because I thought one of you
| might know. You will notice that in my original
post, all of the hateful
| things
| Megan wrote had been snipped. I left only the
question "what is a SFC."
| I never saw her answer because she seemed like
she was about to lose it
| last night so I killfiled her to keep from
upsetting her further. I
| apologize for
| the crosspost and will certainly leave the two
groups separate from now on.

OH FOR FUKS SAKE WILL YOU SHUT YOUR ****ING ****
MIND UP FOR A DAY OR TWO! ****.. DO YOU LIVE ON
THIS
NEWSGROUP? DamN!!!!!!!!! Sooo many people hate
you.. you must
be a real ****! And.. I don't even KNOW YOU!