More Mary lies Sheesh! [OT]

Old March 1st 05, 10:05 PM

Tweed wrote:
Thank you for your reply. I have no
comment to make about trollish
behaviour, like I said, Mary has posted
appropriately on here recently, except for
drawing our attention to this, I would only
guess that none of us want to know about
it and would like you all to make each
other feel bad only on your own group.

I don't have a problem with leaving it out of this group. My suggestion
to you and others here is don't get sucked in or respond to Mary unless
it is an on-topic-for-this-group cat related post as she has a long
history of disrupting newsgroups with just this sort of thing. I see
she's already trying to do just that in here and it is best ignored.
I'll leave it at that.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old March 2nd 05, 12:44 AM
Cartlon Shew

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 15:22:07 -0500, "BuZZard"
wrote:

OH FOR FUKS SAKE WILL YOU SHUT YOUR ****ING ****
MIND UP FOR A DAY OR TWO! ****.. DO YOU LIVE ON
THIS
NEWSGROUP? DamN!!!!!!!!! Sooo many people hate
you.. you must
be a real ****! And.. I don't even KNOW YOU!

What?

This isn't x-posted to alt.buzzard.drools?

Carry on