Major purrs and prayers, please

Old December 23rd 05, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Major purrs and prayers, please

I'm so upset. The webmaster of a hockey board where I post, who was
diagnosed with lymphoma last year, has had a medical setback.

His tumor has become chemo-resistant, forcing them to cancel the stem-cell
transplant he was scheduled to undergo within the next few days. Now
they're going to try radiation to shrink the tumor, and they're going to
search for a donor match from the National Registry instead of being able
to use his own stem cells for the transplant.

If the radiation doesn't shrink the tumor, his prognosis is poor. (

Please send prayers and purrs and everything else you can think of to
send, for the radiation to work and shrink this tumor so he can be
treated. He's a good young man who JUST got married in October to a fine
young lady (who happens to be the Meowmy to three cats). He's also the
only child of a disabled mom, and prior to his own getting sick, he was
his mother's primary caregiver.

I don't want to think of the worst-case scenario, which would make a young
woman into a young widow, deprive his mom of her only son, and leave three
felines without their Paw. May that day never come to pass. (

Please join me in sending prayers, purrs, and good thoughts Jeff's way.
Thanks.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old December 23rd 05, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Mega healing purrs from my four headed his way, and some d*ggy drool from
Gypsy and Digger, and I'll also light a candle in his name. Please keep us
updated on his condition.

Hugs,

CatNipped

lkaboutpets.com...

Old December 23rd 05, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Gabey8 wrote:
[...]

Lots of purrs, and good thoughts for Jeff.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old December 23rd 05, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Gabey8" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
[...]

Purrs coming from my way as well.

kili

Old December 23rd 05, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Gabey8 wrote:

I'm so upset. The webmaster of a hockey board where I post, who was
diagnosed with lymphoma last year, has had a medical setback.

The purr machines are revving up!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old December 23rd 05, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Gabey8" wrote:

Please join me in sending prayers, purrs, and good thoughts Jeff's way.
Thanks.

Our best purrs sent winging Jeff's way. We've just had a good
outcome from lymphoma in my family so we know how to do it.

--

Wayne, with special purrformances by Will and Heidi
Old December 23rd 05, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:50:02 -0500, Gabey8 wrote:

[...]

Puurrrriiiing and sending special prayers for the treatment to be
effective.

Old December 23rd 05, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

[...]

That is so sad. Purrs and good energy on the way to Jeff.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old December 23rd 05, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Gabey8" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com

I'm so upset. The webmaster of a hockey board where I post, who was
diagnosed with lymphoma last year, has had a medical setback.///

Purrs and prayers that this is resolved.

Helen M