RB Purrs for D*g Request

Old January 11th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default RB Purrs for D*g Request

We just got a message from Ben's mom that Houdini escaped from his Aunt
Lucy's yard and was hit by a car and killed last night. I feel *SO* bad for
her! :

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 11th 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
We just got a message from Ben's mom that Houdini escaped from his
Aunt Lucy's yard and was hit by a car and killed last night. I feel
*SO* bad for her! :

How sad. :-( Purrs and a candle lit.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 11th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
We just got a message from Ben's mom that Houdini escaped from his Aunt
Lucy's yard and was hit by a car and killed last night. I feel *SO* bad
for her! :

Hugs,
CatNipped

/

I'm so very sorry to hear that. Purrs of comfort for Ben's mom's hurting
heart. Purrs for a wonderful journey to the RB.
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

Old January 11th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
We just got a message from Ben's mom that Houdini escaped from his Aunt
Lucy's yard and was hit by a car and killed last night. I feel *SO* bad
for her! :

Hugs,
CatNipped

/

I'm so very sorry to hear that. Purrs of comfort for Ben's mom's hurting
heart. Purrs for a wonderful journey to the RB.
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

I'm heartbroken for her. Not only has she lost her home and all she owns,
but two weeks after she went to live with her sister Lucy, Lucy's husband of
28 years died of kidney failure. Now she's lost a d*g she loved.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 11th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
We just got a message from Ben's mom that Houdini escaped from his Aunt
Lucy's yard and was hit by a car and killed last night. I feel *SO* bad
for her! :

Hugs,
CatNipped

/

I'm so very sorry to hear that. Purrs of comfort for Ben's mom's hurting
heart. Purrs for a wonderful journey to the RB.
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

I'm heartbroken for her. Not only has she lost her home and all she owns,
but two weeks after she went to live with her sister Lucy, Lucy's husband
of 28 years died of kidney failure. Now she's lost a d*g she loved.

I am so, so sorry. Nothing is adequate to say, but I will light candles
right now. They are not scented, they have sparkles.
It has always been my worst fear to have a pet run over and killed.

Tweed

Old January 11th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian wrote:

CatNipped wrote:

We just got a message from Ben's mom that Houdini escaped from his
Aunt Lucy's yard and was hit by a car and killed last night. I feel
*SO* bad for her! :

How sad. :-( Purrs and a candle lit.

So very sorry to hear that.
Purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Old January 12th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
We just got a message from Ben's mom that Houdini escaped from his Aunt
Lucy's yard and was hit by a car and killed last night. I feel *SO* bad
for her! :

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Purrs for a safe journey to the Bridge for Houdini and comfort purrs for
your MIL's grief.

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old January 12th 06, 09:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message

I'm heartbroken for her. Not only has she lost her home and all she owns,
but two weeks after she went to live with her sister Lucy, Lucy's husband of
28 years died of kidney failure. Now she's lost a d*g she loved.

I'm so sorry to hear that. (

Purrs for her grief to be eased and a safe journey for Houdini.

Helen M

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM