Purrs for a friend's cat please?

Old June 7th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs for a friend's cat please?

My friend and former college roommate, Marna, called me yesterday.
Her 19-year-old cat Charlie is not doing well. He is not eating or
drinking, and they took him to my vet yesterday, who gave him fluids
and a shot for his arthritis. Marna is a very fragile person, who has
had this cat since he was about 6 weeks old (her sister works at a vet
clinic, and he came in very sick, and they fixed him up and Marna and
her DH adopted him and have had him ever since), and if it is
Charlie's time, I know this will be very hard on her.

Any purrs that Charlie somehow bounce back, or if that is not to be,
that he have a painless journey to the Bridge, and that Marna's broken
heart is healed in time, are appreciated.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)
Old June 7th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 17:17:28 +0000, glsummer wrote:

My friend and former college roommate, Marna, called me yesterday.
Her 19-year-old cat Charlie is not doing well. He is not eating or
drinking, and they took him to my vet yesterday, who gave him fluids
and a shot for his arthritis. Marna is a very fragile person, who has
had this cat since he was about 6 weeks old (her sister works at a vet
clinic, and he came in very sick, and they fixed him up and Marna and
her DH adopted him and have had him ever since), and if it is
Charlie's time, I know this will be very hard on her.

Any purrs that Charlie somehow bounce back, or if that is not to be,
that he have a painless journey to the Bridge, and that Marna's broken
heart is healed in time, are appreciated.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)

Purrs for all concerned. MLB

Old June 7th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"glsummer" wrote in message

Any purrs that Charlie somehow bounce back, or if that is not to be,
that he have a painless journey to the Bridge, and that Marna's broken
heart is healed in time, are appreciated.///

Many, many purrs and prayers

Helen M

Old June 7th 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs and prayers that Charlie gets better or has a peaceful passing. Sounds
like he has had a good full life.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan