DD2 knows what computers are good for!

Old December 7th 08, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Caroline S.

Default DD2 knows what computers are good for!

My 2.5 yo daughter often comes over to my desk when I'm looking at
either LOLCats or Cuteoverload and enjoys looking at the kitties.
This morning, she came over and specifically demanded: Want see
kitties Mommy!

In other news, we have set up our artificial xmas tree today. I'm
bracing myself for it to look like it was hit by a hurricane once
Louie is done exploring it. We will wait a week or so before
decorating it.

Cheers
Caroline S.
Old December 7th 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Caroline S. wrote:
My 2.5 yo daughter often comes over to my desk when I'm looking at
either LOLCats or Cuteoverload and enjoys looking at the kitties.
This morning, she came over and specifically demanded: Want see
kitties Mommy!

In other news, we have set up our artificial xmas tree today. I'm
bracing myself for it to look like it was hit by a hurricane once
Louie is done exploring it. We will wait a week or so before
decorating it.

So that curious young paws (of the hoomin and feline kind) don't totally
wreck the artifical tree, we now put it up on Christmas Eve (to the sound of
Twisted Sister's Christmas album), admire it Christmas Day and take it down
on boxing day.

We also made the horrible discover last year that almost all our baubles
were made of very very thin glass. So we will have an almost baubless but
groaning under the weight of tinsel tree.

And, like all years, there will some of the Yowlet's 'craft' to decorate the
tree. My detached eye says the look bloody aweful, (glitter glue, cotton
balls and ice-pop sticks aren't exactly 'sophisticated') but its the
*family* tree and his seasonal creations will be proudly displayed on that
tree for the rest of my life if not longer, just as the decorations by my
sister and I made a long long time ago still grace my mother's tree.

Yowie
--
"because its more fun to be evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_

Old December 8th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

And, like all years, there will some of the Yowlet's 'craft' to decorate the
tree. My detached eye says the look bloody aweful, (glitter glue, cotton
balls and ice-pop sticks aren't exactly 'sophisticated') but its the
*family* tree and his seasonal creations will be proudly displayed on that
tree for the rest of my life if not longer, just as the decorations by my
sister and I made a long long time ago still grace my mother's tree.

Of course! What better decorations are there?

--
Joyce ^..^