Buffy/Angel (OT) SPOILERS (was update on kitten rescue story)

Old August 20th 03, 03:34 AM
John Biltz

Default Buffy/Angel (OT) SPOILERS (was update on kitten rescue story)

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:44:57 -0700, Stacey wrote
(in message ):

****This contains information from the final season of Buffy TVS and last
season of Angel (the season with Jasmine, ick).. so if ya'll are on another
continent or Tevo'd it or something, don't read on.********

****
****
****
****
****
****
****
****
****
****
****
****
****
****

"Yowie" and "John Blitz" were discussing the demise of Our Favorite Vamp
Slayer, Buffy... Major Snippage

John said : If it helps Spike is moving over to Angel this year.

I was about to say "But Spike died! He like, disinigrated in a great ball of
white light!". Then I remembered that Buffy, Angel, Darla, The Master, etc.
etc.. all died at some time and came back.

Personally, as much as I love Spike, I don't see him going over to Angel
without it screwing up the show. UNLESS he's all baddy and stuff and works
with the Wolfram b*tch (who, by the way, is dead/not dead as well). Though
seeing Spike with Fred seems interesting.....

Then Yowie said: Is Alyson Hannigan (Willow) moving over as well, do you
know?

I doubt it, haven't heard for sure, though. I assume she's moving up to the
big screen, besided American Pie, she's been in a couple of Indies and her
future seems real bright. I heard that Anya (quite a wonderous actress,
Darkness Falls aside) wants to separate entirely from Buffy, hence her death
at the end of the series. I'd love to see the entire cast move onto other
things... they are all quite talented (except for that horrible Kennedy who
played Willows gf last season.. YUCK I hated her every single moment).

Speaking of Willow, I caught the episode the other day where Cordy (note: my
dog's namesake) wished Buffy never came to Sunnydale and Anya made it so...
we got to see Willow and Xander all vamped out. Man, Willow is awesome as a
vamp ("Bored now."), DH was just about drooling all over the TV screen. And
when Anya goes "Done! and realizes it's not working.. LOL).

Now what Stacey is saying in general...

Last year Angel had me all tied up in knots. I figured Cordy was going to be
preggers because I noticed that she had humungous boobs and her fashion
sense fell through the floor. Then like, anyway, I didn't get it.. I was
totally wigged out and losing sleep between episodes.. driving DH crazy (he
kept saying "It's JUST A SHOW!") and then when all the questions were
answered, it was in the shape of that BOW RING story arc with Jasmine, who I
HATED. And what is up with Cordy anyway? Does she or doesn't she love Angel,
and does he love her? He seemingly forgot all about poor, missing Cordy when
he went off to Sunnydale and smooched Buffy. Geez.

OK. I'm on a kick here, I'll shut up

Stacey (sorry for the OT)

Charisma Carpenter is not supposed to be on the show this season. Gun is
supposed to be a lot different and there will be a new woman representing
W&H

Old August 20th 03, 08:12 AM
Yowie

"John Biltz" wrote in message
thlink.net...
[...]

But I thought Lilah was abouthe coolest bad guy they've had for along while.
She's evil, but not above doing good things as long as it suits her and her
cause (ie, she's human) and she does sort of have a thing goign with Wez.

I figured Gun was going to be the new Big Bad when the Panther was being all
nicey nice to him. I"m glad Conner is out of the picture, never did like him
much, although its a shame that Cordy is gone (I didn't guess about the
pregnancy, I figured she'd just had a boob job like the rest of Hollywood -
of couse, at the time, i didn't have any inkling of just how big boobs can
grow from pregnancy :-))

Maybe Xander will drop in as the only regular human mortal.

And I wonder what will happen when Angel & Spike meet. Will Angel be all
whiney and broody, and will Spike tell him where to stick it? I hope so :-)

Hello, my name is Vicky, and I'm a Buffaholic.

Yowie

Old August 21st 03, 01:24 PM
Stacey

"Yowie" wrote SNIPalthough its a shame that
Cordy is gone (I didn't guess about the
pregnancy, I figured she'd just had a boob job like the rest of Hollywood -
of couse, at the time, i didn't have any inkling of just how big boobs can
grow from pregnancy :-)) SNIP

Oh, we saw it right away here. DH considers himself an aficionado of Cordy's
boobage!

Stacey (who considers herself an afcianado of Angel's buttage and chestage)

Old December 9th 04, 02:45 AM

Did you see her on Charmed? Her cleavage is a constant in any character
she plays (it would seem).

===================================

Chocolate Buffy Bars == collectable, last chance

http://www.oddhobby.com/ows/store/od...p?idProduct=77
www.weirdstore.com

Old December 10th 04, 04:24 PM
Adrian

Another spammer killfiled

Old August 22nd 03, 04:07 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Yowie"

******************

And I wonder what will happen when Angel & Spike meet. Will Angel be all
whiney and broody, and will Spike tell him where to stick it? I hope so
:-)

Hello, my name is Vicky, and I'm a Buffaholic.

Yowie

Rumor has it (I belong to a Buffy mailing list) That Spike returns as a ghost.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.