kitty nursing

Old May 7th 12, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Default kitty nursing

I have just spent a day in bed with a fever, occasionally throwing up
(something like cruise ship virus, I guess). Most of the time Murphy
has been curled up beside me.

Murphy doesn't usually want a lot of contact with people, but when
Marion's been ill he's done the same for her.

A hot water bottle was the last thing I needed, but the feeling was
what counted.

Old May 8th 12, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
That Randy Guy

mobile 07800 739 557http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter: JackCampin

Go **** yourself you piece of garbage faggot ****

Old May 8th 12, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Jack Campin" wrote in message
I have just spent a day in bed with a fever, occasionally throwing up
(something like cruise ship virus, I guess). Most of the time Murphy
has been curled up beside me.

Murphy doesn't usually want a lot of contact with people, but when
Marion's been ill he's done the same for her.

A hot water bottle was the last thing I needed, but the feeling was
what counted.

I've heard a lot of people say that their cats curl up with them when they
are ill when they do not normally do that.

Hope you are feeling better from the ministrations of your nurse cat. I
have noted that he doesn't usually like much contact with people, so you
better get well immediately or the poor chap will have to do it again ;-)

Tweed

Tweed

Old May 8th 12, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Jack Campin
wrote:
I have just spent a day in bed with a fever, occasionally throwing up
(something like cruise ship virus, I guess). Most of the time Murphy
has been curled up beside me.

Murphy doesn't usually want a lot of contact with people, but when
Marion's been ill he's done the same for her.

A hot water bottle was the last thing I needed, but the feeling was what
counted.

e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e .
u k Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22
4PU, Scotland mobile 07800 739 557 http://www.campin.me.uk
Twitter: JackCampin

It's so good when they do this. Bless him. I bet he made you feel better.
It's those purrs that do it.

Judith

Of course cats purr to make themselves feel better when they're in pain,
too. (How many feline births have you attended where the mother cat
purred all through the procedure?) The studies about the positive power
of pet ownership on humans, is pretty well documented, and a purring cat
seems to have a soothing effect on humans, too.

Nursing care wafflycat[_2_] Cat anecdotes 5 July 2nd 08 09:53 PM
Nursing Cat with kittens lynnyesmile Cat health & behaviour 1 June 24th 07 04:18 PM
Nursing Lazarus Cat health & behaviour 1 September 19th 06 08:11 PM
Nursing mum question Mr G Cat health & behaviour 10 April 21st 04 03:01 PM