Happy birthday Tiger

Old May 11th 12, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE--- m

Default Happy birthday Tiger

My big boy is 13 today and just as feisty as ever. Right now he is
sleeping on my lap.

---MIKE--- In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old May 11th 12, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
That Randy Guy

Go **** yourself faggot

Old May 11th 12, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

---MIKE--- m wrote:

My big boy is 13 today and just as feisty as ever. Right now he is
sleeping on my lap.

Happy birthday, Tiger! Do you really know precisely when he was born?
Or is this the date you have chosen to celebrate it?

--
Joyce

"Bacteria, with a few more bells and whistles."
-- Bonnie Bassler, describing human beings
Old May 11th 12, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Joyce asked:

Do you really know precisely when he
was born? Or is this the date you have
chosen to celebrate it?

This was ABOUT when he was born. May 11th was my mother's birthday so I
chose this date for Tiger.

Old May 11th 12, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nadia N.

---MIKE--- m wrote:
My big boy is 13 today and just as feisty as ever. Right now he is
sleeping on my lap.

---MIKE---

Happy birthday Tiger from Kotyo and Sweety.

Kotyo is almost a birthday boy too - he's going to be 11 next Wednesday.

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety
--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety
Old May 11th 12, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

---MIKE--- wrote:

Joyce asked:

Do you really know precisely when he was born? Or is this the date
you have chosen to celebrate it?

This was ABOUT when he was born. May 11th was my mother's birthday so I
chose this date for Tiger.

I don't know any of my cats' birth dates for sure, but it seems like they
were all born in May, or maybe June. Gee, imagine that. Every intact
female in the northern hemisphere is giving birth in May or June.

I do know this much:

* I adopted Smudge in early September of 1997. She was 4 months old.

* I adopted Roxy in mid-July 1998 - She was 2 months old.

* I can't quite remember when I fostered Licky, but I think it was August
of 2003 (I do remember the year ). He was 3 months old at the time.
(Eventually, as you all know, I decided to keep him.)

Anyway, combining the dates when these cats came into my life, with their
ages at the time, points to the month of May as the time they each arrived
on Earth. So I guess I owe Roxy and Licky some sort of celebration. And
some time to remember that Smudge would have been 15 this year.

--
Joyce

Who ever thought up the word "Mammogram"? Every time I hear it, I think
I'm supposed to put my breast in an envelope and send it to someone.
-- Jan King
Old May 11th 12, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 05/11/2012 06:44 AM, ---MIKE--- m wrote:
My big boy is 13 today and just as feisty as ever. Right now he is
sleeping on my lap.

---MIKE--- In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Many happy returns of the day, Tiger. MLB and TuTu
Old May 12th 12, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"---MIKE--- m" wrote in message
My big boy is 13 today and just as feisty as ever. Right now he is
sleeping on my lap.

---MIKE--- In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Happy purrday to Tiger!

Jill