I am so angry (vent)

Old October 31st 03, 10:06 PM
Mary

This whole thing made me so angry I can hardly describe what I feel. What
kind of heartless monster would react like that?? Anyway, it will be his
last time here. I am going to find someone else for the future.

I totally agree with you. Instead of finding everything so funny, he should
have thought it was wonderful. When I show my friends the handicapped ramp and
disabled squirrel house my husband made for a paralyzed squirrel, everyone goes
"ahhhh, that's so sweet of him." They don't laugh at him. Of course when I tell
people that the paralyzed squirrel prefers to live in a dirty old bush, that's
when they start laughing ;-)
Old October 31st 03, 10:45 PM
MaryL

"Mary" wrote in message
This whole thing made me so angry I can hardly describe what I feel.

What
kind of heartless monster would react like that?? Anyway, it will be his
last time here. I am going to find someone else for the future.

I totally agree with you. Instead of finding everything so funny, he

should
have thought it was wonderful. When I show my friends the handicapped ramp

and
disabled squirrel house my husband made for a paralyzed squirrel, everyone

goes
"ahhhh, that's so sweet of him." They don't laugh at him. Of course when I

tell
people that the paralyzed squirrel prefers to live in a dirty old bush,

that's
when they start laughing ;-)

Mary,

I can't tell you how much I admire the rescue/rehab work you. When I first
saw one of your pictures of a squirrel on a screen (quite some time ago), I
had some concerns because I thought you were keeping a squirrel as a pet.
Then I began to read and follow your messages and soon learned what great
work you do. Thanks for caring (and thanks to your husband for his
contributions).

MaryL

Old October 31st 03, 10:47 PM
Priscilla Ballou

In article ,
"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

I am so angry!! This isn't a problem where I need any advice, but I need to
vent. Some of you know that I adopted a beautiful blind kitty (Duffy)
several months ago. Today I had my windows and carpets cleaned. I used the
same man who has done this cleaning for a number of years -- but this will
be my last time. First he started to laugh when he saw the cat tree I got
for Duffy and Holly. I could handle that alright -- I am not emotionally
attached to furniture. However, when I explained that Duffy is blind and
what I was trying to accomplish with some of the cat furniture, he started
laughing again and laughed so hard he couldn't stop. He would stop
momentarily, then say "A blind cat -- that is so funny -- why didn't you
just get rid of it and get a healthy cat" and would laugh again. When I
would intervene, he would say "I'm sorry," then start laughing uproariously
all over again and say, "But it's just so funny that you would spend all
that money on a blind cat."

This whole thing made me so angry I can hardly describe what I feel. What
kind of heartless monster would react like that?? Anyway, it will be his
last time here. I am going to find someone else for the future.

I hope you tell him why, too.

What a jerk!

Priscilla

Old October 31st 03, 11:00 PM
Jeremy Lowe

I sat and ruminated on the problem you had ....... and I remember a saying
that I learned in business school....... a satisfied customer will tell
another person about their good experience, a upset customer will tell ten
people about their bad experience!

So since you didn't kick his rear out the door, I would see that every
person I know never uses him again. In fact I know a guy that makes custom
buttons..... I would but 50 buttons and hand them out that said "Ask me
about my poor friends blind cat and the carpet cleaner from hell!" That
ought to get some attention!

Sorry for the crude Neanderthal that you had visit your feline sanctuary.

--
Jeremy
www.healthypetnet.com/jeremy

Have you hugged your pet today?
[...]

(take out the litter to reply)

Photos of Holly and Duffy:
http://tinyurl.com/8y54 (introducing Duffy to Holly)
http://tinyurl.com/8y56 (Duffy and Holly "settle in")

Old October 31st 03, 11:00 PM
Linda E

When I was spending $400/month for cat meds, a different person at the
pharmacy would wait on me every month..... they'd always look at me like I
had three eyes and say, "you realize how much this is, right...?" I would
just reply with, "Yeah. But, it's for my cat. I'd *never* spend this kind
of money on a kid!"....... that would usually shut them up......

Old October 31st 03, 11:21 PM
Karen M.

That's priceless!

Linda E wrote:

When I was spending $400/month for cat meds, a different person at the
pharmacy would wait on me every month..... they'd always look at me like I
had three eyes and say, "you realize how much this is, right...?" I would
just reply with, "Yeah. But, it's for my cat. I'd *never* spend this kind
of money on a kid!"....... that would usually shut them up......

Angry and Depressed Ginger-lyn Summer Cat anecdotes 36 December 13th 04 09:01 PM
Just a Vent Jeanette Cat anecdotes 26 August 10th 04 03:56 PM
RJ is angry with me Singer709 Cat anecdotes 2 January 16th 04 04:54 AM
[OT] Just needed to vent Yowie Cat anecdotes 56 November 23rd 03 07:06 AM