Update on Morgan aka the baby kit

Old January 27th 05, 04:53 AM
Marina

Mishi wrote:

Just a small update on Morgan, who was born in that nasty blizzard we had on
Saturday. He is doing fine, eating like a little piglet, and starting to
react a little to belly rubs. (he chews my finger). G He goes to work with
me every day, where he is loved on by my coworkers, and even by some of the
customers. (I let them look, but not touch!) He was laying on my chest
earlier tonight, sucking on his thumb (he is a polydactyl) and was
complaining to it that he wasn't getting any milk from it. G Such a cutie!
He sends out mini purrs to everyone who has purred for him. Thank you!

Aww, so glad to hear he (?) is doing so well. So cute that he sucks his
thumb. I can just imagine his complaints when he doesn't get milk out of
it. Awww! More pictures?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old January 27th 05, 06:37 AM
Melissa Houle

Mishi wrote in message
Just a small update on Morgan, who was born in that nasty blizzard we had

on
Saturday. He is doing fine, eating like a little piglet, and starting to
react a little to belly rubs. (he chews my finger). G He goes to work

with
me every day, where he is loved on by my coworkers, and even by some of

the
customers. (I let them look, but not touch!) He was laying on my chest
earlier tonight, sucking on his thumb (he is a polydactyl) and was
complaining to it that he wasn't getting any milk from it. G Such a

cutie!
He sends out mini purrs to everyone who has purred for him. Thank you!

Patti, Morgan and the rest of my kitty crew in 'balmy' central New York,

USA
(temp right now is -2.7 degrees F.)

That's a tough little baby! Hope he continues to do well. (And it would be
nice if Mama could show up in search of him so the two can be reunited.)

Melissa

Old January 27th 05, 02:18 PM
Victor Martinez

Mishi wrote:
earlier tonight, sucking on his thumb (he is a polydactyl) and was
complaining to it that he wasn't getting any milk from it. G Such a cutie!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 27th 05, 02:41 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 04:26:18 GMT, "Mishi"
yodeled:

Just a small update on Morgan, who was born in that nasty blizzard we had on
Saturday. He is doing fine, eating like a little piglet, and starting to
react a little to belly rubs. (he chews my finger). G He goes to work with
me every day, where he is loved on by my coworkers, and even by some of the
customers. (I let them look, but not touch!) He was laying on my chest
earlier tonight, sucking on his thumb (he is a polydactyl) and was
complaining to it that he wasn't getting any milk from it. G Such a cutie!
He sends out mini purrs to everyone who has purred for him. Thank you!

Patti, Morgan and the rest of my kitty crew in 'balmy' central New York, USA
(temp right now is -2.7 degrees F.)

So happy! Purrs are continuing. What an amazing little beastie! And
how great you can take him to work. He already sounds like he's going
to be a totally fearless kitty.

Theresa
Old January 27th 05, 03:41 PM
Holly via CatKB.com

A totally fearless and Spoiled Kitty. Glad to hear he is doing so well.

Old January 27th 05, 05:05 PM
Gabey8

[[by "Mishi" Jan 27, 2005 at 04:26 AM

Just a small update on Morgan, who was born in that nasty blizzard we had
on
Saturday. He is doing fine, eating like a little piglet, and starting to
react a little to belly rubs. (he chews my finger). G He goes to work
with
me every day, where he is loved on by my coworkers, and even by some of
the
customers. (I let them look, but not touch!) He was laying on my chest
earlier tonight, sucking on his thumb (he is a polydactyl) and was
complaining to it that he wasn't getting any milk from it. G Such a
cutie!
He sends out mini purrs to everyone who has purred for him. Thank you!

Patti, Morgan and the rest of my kitty crew in 'balmy' central New York,
USA
(temp right now is -2.7 degrees F.) ]]

"Mini purrs", hee hee! How cute! )

Glad to hear that the wee one is doing well. And nursing from his thumb,
LOL. )

More purrs on the way that Morgan keeps on thriving.

BTW, this would be a good age to start boop-training him. They're ALL
boopable at this stage.

Donna, and Captain and Stanley, both too fascinated with exploring their
new home to notice boops