Game OT

Old June 12th 05, 01:25 AM
Bev

Default Game OT

See if you can get out of the Crimson Room (or is it the rubber room,
lol) I am still trying!

http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/crimson/crimson_e.php
--
Dogs may shed, but cats shred.

Old June 12th 05, 02:17 AM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"Bev" wrote in message
See if you can get out of the Crimson Room (or is it the rubber room,
lol) I am still trying!

http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/crimson/crimson_e.php
--
Dogs may shed, but cats shred.

Oh for Pete's sake... what did ya have to go and show me this for?? sigh

Found the power cord, ring, two keys, ring, box that doesn't open (but ring
goes on box), empty cd case, cassette tape and the memo... but I'm stuck!!
And I have no Yens to pay for a clue!! What did you find so far?

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau

Old June 12th 05, 03:00 AM
O J

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:

Found the power cord, ring, two keys, ring, box that doesn't open (but ring
goes on box), empty cd case, cassette tape and the memo... but I'm stuck!!
And I have no Yens to pay for a clue!! What did you find so far?

If you plug the power cord into the cd player, there's another key
sitting on the slide-out tray. Where did you find a cassette tape?

I read some of the comments on the 'escapers' page. One of the
comments talked about a safe and that the memo's url is the
combination.

--
Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old June 12th 05, 03:07 AM
O J

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 02:00:58 GMT, O J wrote:

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:

Found the power cord, ring, two keys, ring, box that doesn't open (but ring
goes on box), empty cd case, cassette tape and the memo... but I'm stuck!!
And I have no Yens to pay for a clue!! What did you find so far?

If you plug the power cord into the cd player, there's another key
sitting on the slide-out tray. Where did you find a cassette tape?

I read some of the comments on the 'escapers' page. One of the
comments talked about a safe and that the memo's url is the
combination.

I should have said that the URL leads to a page with the combination
on it. "3520"

--
Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old June 12th 05, 03:22 AM
jmcquown

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
See if you can get out of the Crimson Room (or is it the rubber room,
lol) I am still trying!

http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/crimson/crimson_e.php
--
Dogs may shed, but cats shred.

Oh for Pete's sake... what did ya have to go and show me this for??
sigh

Found the power cord, ring, two keys, ring, box that doesn't open
(but ring goes on box), empty cd case, cassette tape and the memo...
but I'm stuck!! And I have no Yens to pay for a clue!! What did you
find so far?

I can't find the power cord! I found the CD's and the cassette player and
keys and a ring. No idea about a wall safe or a jewelry box.

This game reminds me of the very, very old "Advent" from the early 1980's
where you type "look at [whatever]" and "get [whatever] and you can't see
where you're going but if you're smart you'll map out where you walked NSEW
and keep track of the caves and tunnels.

Jill

Old June 12th 05, 04:30 AM
PatM

This is terrible! I've found the 2 rings, 3 keys, box, cd case, memo,
power cord, and got the 'stale cd player' turned on...now I'm stuck!
The escaper's page talked about a film of someone dancing...???
AAARRRGGGGHHH!!!! PatM

Old June 12th 05, 04:33 AM
O J

O J wrote:

OK. Now I have the box, the first ring, the silver and gold keys to
the drawers, the power cord to turn on the CD player and get the key
from the slide-out tray. I forgot how to get the little metal rod
that fits in the box. The URL leads to a combination (3520). I've
got the cassette from under the dresser. I've got the battery and the
empty CD holder. Anyone else playing this? There's supposed to be a
wall safe I think.

--
Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old June 12th 05, 04:59 AM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

Two rings? I found one under the bowl on the table, but where's the other
one?

"PatM" wrote in message
oups.com...
This is terrible! I've found the 2 rings, 3 keys, box, cd case, memo,
power cord, and got the 'stale cd player' turned on...now I'm stuck!
The escaper's page talked about a film of someone dancing...???
AAARRRGGGGHHH!!!! PatM

I've *got* to go to bed. The heat we are having in upstate NY is just hell
on the body. However, we bought a kiddy pool... w/no kids, `cept for ones
w/whiskers. Doubt they'd like the pool. Anyway.... fun in the sun and
watering every thing (and two beers) has got me tired.

BUT... I can't wait to read this thread tomorrow!!! (Bev, this is all your
fault!) lol!

G'night!

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Old June 12th 05, 07:10 AM
Bev

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:

Two rings? I found one under the bowl on the table, but where's the other
one?

"PatM" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

This is diabolical. I found the two rings, three keys, empty cassette
box, url, battery, cord which I used to turn on the player, a cd box,
the mystery box where the two rings fit and which I can't open, and
that's it, - can't find anything else.
I haven't looked at the help window but it may be a last resort, sigh.
Why do I get involved in these things.

Bev (trapped in the Crimson Room)
--
Dogs may shed, but cats shred.
Old June 12th 05, 07:38 AM
Bev

Bev wrote:

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:

Two rings? I found one under the bowl on the table, but where's the other
one?

"PatM" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Have now opened the mystery box but am now really stuck!!!!

Bev
--
Dogs may shed, but cats shred.

New Game OT Bev Cat anecdotes 11 February 7th 05 03:01 AM
How to put a Telemarketer off his game. Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 213 October 28th 04 10:29 PM
New laundry basket game bonbon Cat anecdotes 10 October 5th 04 04:23 AM
The best cat game ever JP Hobbs Cat anecdotes 15 April 21st 04 05:12 AM
Catopoly Game (Attn: TJ & the Dust) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 4 December 6th 03 08:40 PM