OT anyone watch trading spouses tonight

Old November 10th 05, 03:57 AM
No More Retail

Default OT anyone watch trading spouses tonight

God country not medication is needed desperately there for this
psycho mom

Old November 10th 05, 05:20 AM
cybercat

"No More Retail" wrote in message
God country not medication is needed desperately there for this
psycho mom

And for you for watching White Trash TV. Jesus. Didn't you see anything more
worth watching than that in the guide? I could barely stomach the preview.

Old November 10th 05, 06:12 AM
No More Retail

I watched to get a good laugh out of it.

Man you must be having a bad day your post today have all been b@tchy

Old November 10th 05, 06:28 AM
No More Retail

Beside it better than watching Stacked with STD infected Pamela Anderson
bounce around showing off her fake new implants :-)

Are you having a bad day cat all your post have been unlike you today you
seem cranky

Old November 10th 05, 07:19 AM
cybercat

"No More Retail" wrote in message
Beside it better than watching Stacked with STD infected Pamela Anderson
bounce around showing off her fake new implants :-)

Are you having a bad day cat all your post have been unlike you today you
seem cranky

I had a great day, NMR. But, yeah, I do feel cranky. :0)

Sometimes things just bother me so I vent.

For example, it bothers me when the media ( in this case television)
exploits
people and serves up crap like this that shows the worst sides of people
and appeals to the ugliest things in us--the parts of us that have the
impulse to
rubberneck at train wrecks and feel comforted that there are people who live
in misery and ignorance and we don't.

FWIW, the Kennedy Center "Mark Twain" Humor Awards rocked, IMO.

Old November 10th 05, 02:49 PM
Prozack

cybercat wrote:

I had a great day, NMR. But, yeah, I do feel cranky. :0)

Sometimes things just bother me so I vent.

For example, it bothers me when the media ( in this case television)
exploits
people and serves up crap like this that shows the worst sides of people
and appeals to the ugliest things in us--the parts of us that have the
impulse to
rubberneck at train wrecks and feel comforted that there are people who live
in misery and ignorance and we don't.

Hell, everybody and dey mammas watch Springer. "I got something to tell
you!"
it's a freak show! (I don't watch it)

FWIW, the Kennedy Center "Mark Twain" Humor Awards rocked, IMO.

I drove through the Mark Twain National forest last week.
Absolutely georgeous!

Turn the TV OFF!

Old November 10th 05, 04:43 PM
cybercat

"Prozack" wrote in message
ups.com...

cybercat wrote:

I had a great day, NMR. But, yeah, I do feel cranky. :0)

Sometimes things just bother me so I vent.

For example, it bothers me when the media ( in this case television)
exploits
people and serves up crap like this that shows the worst sides of people
and appeals to the ugliest things in us--the parts of us that have the
impulse to
rubberneck at train wrecks and feel comforted that there are people who

live
in misery and ignorance and we don't.

Hell, everybody and dey mammas watch Springer. "I got something to tell
you!"
it's a freak show! (I don't watch it)

FWIW, the Kennedy Center "Mark Twain" Humor Awards rocked, IMO.

I drove through the Mark Twain National forest last week.
Absolutely georgeous!

Turn the TV OFF!

What? Turn it OFF? Haven't you heard, man? It's
the accepted Opiate of the Masses. All that and free.
The Kennedy Center awards last night honored
Steve Martin and other sweet and silly comedians
of 30 years ago were there. Great old footage of
1970s SNL.

And are you telling me you do not watch Austin
City Limits, music boy?

Old November 10th 05, 09:25 PM
Prozack

cybercat wrote:

What? Turn it OFF? Haven't you heard, man? It's
the accepted Opiate of the Masses. All that and free.
The Kennedy Center awards last night honored
Steve Martin and other sweet and silly comedians
of 30 years ago were there. Great old footage of
1970s SNL.

And are you telling me you do not watch Austin
City Limits, music boy?

nuh ungh

notchet

is it kind of like Cop Rock?

Old November 17th 05, 08:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Ping No More Retail (was OT anyone watch trading spouses tonight

Note: this is X-posted purposely

No More Retail wrote:
God country not medication is needed desperately there for this
psycho mom

Ya gotta see this: Hilarious! I only wish I had thought to do it...

-L.

Old November 17th 05, 08:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

ROFLMAO
I can't stop help me, I can't stop laughing , Oh please someone call for
help I can't stop