Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

Old November 18th 05, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

On my long commute home from work I listen to the news to catch up on
the day. Today they announced a story about a judge that sentenced a
woman who had abandoned some cats in a park to a night of the same
fate - a night abandoned somewhere without food or shelter. The rest
of her sentence was done in jail. I can't recall the state this
happened in, or how long her sentence was, and I can't find it by
searching news feeds, but I wanted to repeat what I heard any way. We
need more of this type of punishment.

--
Cheryl
Old November 18th 05, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Cheryl wrote:
On my long commute ...
--
Cheryl

after they abandoned her all she had to do was call 911 on her cell
phone
and say...hep me hep me

good thing she didnt get brutally beaten and raped (or abducted, tied
up and tortured for days and days on end) while this freak judge was
having his fun. (and it's a good thing it wasn't his grandmother or
wife or his daughter; or his lover) turned over to the offscouring of
this world. As for the cats...that was wrong, she should have been
penalized financially.

I don't think I would have given her jail time.

Old November 18th 05, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

whitershadeofpale wrote:

I don't think I would have given her jail time.

when you wanna get someone where it hurts, you get them in the wallet!

Old November 18th 05, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 2005-11-17 20:45:04 -0600, Cheryl said:

On my long commute home from work I listen to the news to catch up on
the day. Today they announced a story about a judge that sentenced a
woman who had abandoned some cats in a park to a night of the same fate
- a night abandoned somewhere without food or shelter. The rest of her
sentence was done in jail. I can't recall the state this happened in,
or how long her sentence was, and I can't find it by searching news
feeds, but I wanted to repeat what I heard any way. We need more of
this type of punishment.

I would like to see more of that.

Old November 18th 05, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Karen wrote:

I would like to see more of that.

shiver

that would be stooping to her level see...

in theory you are saying it is ok for the Jury to eat say...a cannibal
like Domer
(as his punishment)...of course you don't..you just tell him about
Jesus then you
put him in the electric chair.

Never stoop!

What is good for the goose, is not always good for the gander...
somebody has to keep their wit about them.

Old November 18th 05, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On my long commute home from work I listen to the news to catch up on
the day. Today they announced a story about a judge that sentenced a
woman who had abandoned some cats in a park to a night of the same
fate - a night abandoned somewhere without food or shelter. The rest
of her sentence was done in jail. I can't recall the state this
happened in, or how long her sentence was, and I can't find it by
searching news feeds, but I wanted to repeat what I heard any way. We
need more of this type of punishment.

--
Cheryl

Good for that judge!!!!! Sometimes I think every person that abuses another
creature, human or otherwise, should have the exact same thing done to them.

-Kelly

Old November 18th 05, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

It was in Ohio.

--
Sandra

Old November 18th 05, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Snittens wrote:

Good for that judge!!!!! Sometimes I think every person that abuses another
creature, human or otherwise, should have the exact same thing done to them.

-Kelly

ya, everyone but the judge right

Old November 18th 05, 08:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"§cratch" wrote in message
oups.com...

Snittens wrote:

Good for that judge!!!!! Sometimes I think every person that abuses

another
creature, human or otherwise, should have the exact same thing done to

them.

-Kelly

ya, everyone but the judge right

lol

Excellent point, ba hahaha.

The Perfect crime Alison Cat anecdotes 7 October 11th 05 06:06 PM
Tough love for baaad kittie gertrude Cat health & behaviour 234 June 17th 04 09:06 PM