baby Emma - sad news

Old December 17th 03, 04:20 AM
Brenda

Default baby Emma - sad news

Little Emma passed peacefully in her mother's arms late last night.

Thanks so much for all the purrs - I'm sure they helped to keep her
comfortable.

Sorry I don't have better news.

Brenda

Old December 17th 03, 04:35 AM
Marina

"Brenda" wrote
Little Emma passed peacefully in her mother's arms late last night.

Thanks so much for all the purrs - I'm sure they helped to keep her
comfortable.

So sorry to hear this. Please give her parents my sincerest condolences. The
cats send soothing purrs.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old December 17th 03, 04:51 AM
TJ and The Dust

"Brenda" wrote in message
Little Emma passed peacefully in her mother's arms late last night.

Thanks so much for all the purrs - I'm sure they helped to keep her
comfortable.

Sorry I don't have better news.

Brenda

Oh no, how very sad. My condolences to everyone.

TJ

Old December 17th 03, 05:02 AM
GraceCat

tears upon tears Brenda, pass a hug on to your friend. This type of
tragedy strikes any mother harder than most sad events she might hear.

Grace
mourning and praying for baby Emma's journey, hoping she finds just the
right kitten to travel across the bridge with.

Old December 17th 03, 05:11 AM
Gizela

Please send purrs to Emma's family in their time of grief.

She will cross the RB and be free of pain.

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

Old December 17th 03, 05:31 AM
Bev

"Brenda" wrote in message
Little Emma passed peacefully in her mother's arms late last night.

Thanks so much for all the purrs - I'm sure they helped to keep her
comfortable.

Sorry I don't have better news.

Brenda

Brenda, my condolences to your friend. I haven't been keeping up to
date with the ng. and missed your earlier postings (rectified now).

Purrs for the little one.

Bev
--
If you can step on 9 daisies all at once it's Springtime.
Old December 17th 03, 05:34 AM
m. L. Briggs

"Brenda" wrote in message
Little Emma passed peacefully in her mother's arms late last night.

Thanks so much for all the purrs - I'm sure they helped to keep her
comfortable.

Sorry I don't have better news.

Brenda

"Rise up slowly Angel, it's hard to let you go......."

Gentle purrs go with you.

Old December 17th 03, 05:45 AM
Yowie

"Brenda" wrote in message
Little Emma passed peacefully in her mother's arms late last night.

Thanks so much for all the purrs - I'm sure they helped to keep her
comfortable.

Sorry I don't have better news.

I'm so sorry. Her short little life certainly couldn't have had any more
love squeezed into it, but its still such a horrid tragedy when they are
called back so young.

Our sincerest condolences to the family of Emma, purrs and comforting licks
are also on their way.

Yowie

Old December 17th 03, 09:16 AM
Jeanette

Brenda wrote in message
Little Emma passed peacefully in her mother's arms late last night.

Thanks so much for all the purrs - I'm sure they helped to keep her
comfortable.

Sorry I don't have better news.

Brenda

Oh Brenda, there is no sadder event than the loss of a child. I send my
heartfelt condolences to her family.

Jeanette