Frank & Gray Kitty update

Old April 29th 08, 09:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

Default Frank & Gray Kitty update

figured I'd go ahead and post a real update - both seem to have gotten
over their sores. I had already posted that Frank's abscess seemed to
have healed. His real home is just across the alley from me, but with
my hours I hardly ever see his hoomins, but I assume he was taken to
TED because his fur looks like it was shaved around the sore rather
than just coming out as it does at an abscess wound.

Last night was the first time Gray Kitty graced me with his presence
since he went home after spending a couple nights sleeping on my
patio. He seems fine now, though he looks kind of odd. He's a long
haired cat, and it looks like his hoomins snipped out the mats, and
now he's got sort of a punk haircut going. I used to have a spare
collar with my phone number which I'd put on a cat when I'd wasn't
sure if they had a home, but haven't replaced it since the last one
was lost. I'm thinking I ought to get another and give another try
trying to find Gray Kitty's home. I've managed to get a collar on him
a couple times in the past, but by the next time he comes to visit the
collar is always gone. Don't know if he manages to get it off, or if
his people take it off and just ignore the message to call.
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old April 29th 08, 09:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

glad they are better, Lee
Steve Touchstone wrote in message
[...]

more Frank photos & small update outsider Cat anecdotes 14 April 30th 08 04:07 AM
Frank and Lyle update Outsider Cat anecdotes 0 January 7th 08 12:36 PM
Frank and Lyle update Outsider Cat anecdotes 7 January 4th 08 04:40 AM
Update on Frank Marina Cat anecdotes 60 November 2nd 04 07:25 PM
Gray Cats turn Gray? Jill McQuown Cat anecdotes 12 August 26th 03 02:52 PM