Cat Food

Old February 5th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Persian

Default Cat Food

Which brand of Cat Food is the healthiest for cats?

Alex
www.PersianKittenEmpire.Com

Old February 6th 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Actually, my cats get Blue Buffalo Spa Select. It doesn't have any corn,
wheat or soy and no by-products. The chicken and meats they use is the free
range stuff and it also has whole cranberries in it for the health of the
urinary tract. All 3 of my cats love it and it has worked pretty well with
two of them that have issues when they were on other foods.

One of my cats has had UTI and it has been really helpful in his case while
another had a hairball issue which she doesn't have now after being on the
Spa Select. It's amazing what a good food will do. I highly recommend this
stuff to a lot of the cat lovers I know and you can get it at Petsmart.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

oups.com...

Old February 7th 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Persian

Do you know if it's sold in Petco or Pet Goods?

Old February 7th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Not at either. I've heard it might be at Petco in the future. You can order
it online via www.petsmart.com if you don't have a store near you.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
oups.com...

Old February 8th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Wed, 07 Feb 2007 18:18:28 GMT, "Persian" wrote:

Do you know if it's sold in Petco or Pet Goods?

I recently switched my boys to Innova Evo. The kitten gets the wet food,
but my 3 year old isn't a fan and is eating the dry. No grains whatsoever.
If their coat is a good indicator, it's a terrific food.

--
Lynne
Old February 8th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl

On Wed 07 Feb 2007 09:03:12p, Lynne wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
:

I recently switched my boys to Innova Evo. The kitten gets the
wet food, but my 3 year old isn't a fan and is eating the dry.
No grains whatsoever. If their coat is a good indicator, it's a
terrific food.

Thanks for the reminder that Evo has a canned variety now. I think
I'm going to try it (canned and dry) for my guys. 50% of mine like a
predominately canned food diet, and 50% like mostly dry. Trying to
get the latter to eat more wet. The Wellness Turkey I picked up
recently seems to have changed in consistancy, and the one that liked
*only that flavor* won't eat it now.

--
Cheryl

Old February 8th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Go Daddy

On Feb 5, 1:39 pm, "Persian" wrote:
Which brand of Cat Food is the healthiest for cats?

For dry food, I prefer Science Diet
For wet food, I buy 9 Lives or Friskies. I go out of my way to avoid
Wiskas
I also hate the pouch foods, you can't get all the food out.

Barry

Old February 8th 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Science Diet and Friskies are nothing but crap. There are lots of
by-products and other garbage in them. These brands aren't healthy for cats
at all. I use Blue Buffalo Spa Select which is in my opinion high quality
because it doesn't have any by-product. It's on a human grade level.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"Go Daddy" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old February 8th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Go Daddy

On Feb 7, 11:46 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
Science Diet and Friskies are nothing but crap. There are lots of
by-products and other garbage in them. These brands aren't healthy for cats
at all. I use Blue Buffalo Spa Select which is in my opinion high quality
because it doesn't have any by-product. It's on a human grade level.

shhh, don't tell my cats.

Old February 8th 07, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

BTW, feeding a cat a poor quality diet can possibly lead to a UTI. Believe
me, the cat finds know enjoyment in having one.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com