MORE litter box offerings requested!

Old August 29th 03, 12:22 AM
L. Kelly

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in message
| "Adrian" had some very interesting things to say
| about MORE litter box offerings requested!:
| L. Kelly wrote:
| In yesterday's local paper (Olds, Alberta) there was a story run
| about some abandoned kittens.
| A woman had gone to stay overnight with a friend. When she got up and
| left in the morning to go to work, she discovered an animal carrier
| in the back of her pickup. She heard the very soft and plaintive mews
| of 6 very young kittens!!
| Hisspits and litterbox offerings, I'm sure others can supply some doggy doo
| doos as well.
|
| I can contribute litterbox offerings, hairballs, and birdie bombs.
|
| --
| Seanette Blaylock

Birdie bombs are the best!! Very acidic!
--
Hugs,
Lynn

*strip CLOTHES to reply*
Homepage:
http://members.shaw.ca/sewfinefashions/
See my boys: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/papavince_29/

Old August 29th 03, 01:27 AM
Brenda Watkins

"L. Kelly" wrote in message
. ca...
In yesterday's local paper (Olds, Alberta) there was a story run about

some abandoned
kittens.

A woman had gone to stay overnight with a friend. When she got up and left

in the morning
to go to work, she discovered an animal carrier in the back of her pickup.

She heard the
very soft and plaintive mews of 6 very young kittens!!

They were taken to the local veterinarian's office and were estimated to

be only 3 days
old. They are now being held there for care until they are old enough to

be adopted out.

These poor kittens were left alone, without protection or body heat for an

undetermined
length of time. The overnight temperature dropped to only 45F...and they

had no mom to
feed or cuddle them!

In the meantime, the local RCMP and everyone else who cares is looking for

the person or
persons responsible for such a despicable act of cruelty. I sure hope

whoever did this is
caught soon and punished!

--
Hugs,
Lynn

*strip CLOTHES to reply*
Homepage:
http://members.shaw.ca/sewfinefashions/
See my boys: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/papavince_29/

purrs for the babies and the stinkiest possible stuff for the cretin who
abandoned them.
Brenda