Another barepuppy

Old August 27th 03, 03:04 PM
Marina

"Marina" wrote
I just got an SMS (text message) from a friend of mine. Her water just

broke
and she is on her way to the hospital. This is her second baby, and she

had
some difficulties with the first birth, so a few purrs would be much
appreciated. She is a devoted d*g slave and breeder, that's why I say
barepuppy.

In case anyone wonders what happened, she finally e-mails me to say she and
baby are doing fine (I, of course, expected her to call me seconds after the
baby was out ;o). It's a hefty baby girl, and there were pictures attached.
She looks like a human being and not like a new-born at all! ;o) The d*gs
are delighted with her.

--
Marina

Old August 27th 03, 03:33 PM
JBHajos

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:04:44 +0300, "Marina"
wrote:

It's a hefty baby girl, and there were pictures attached.
She looks like a human being and not like a new-born at all! ;o)

Congratulations to one and all. I'm glad the baby arrived with no
difficulties and that she and Mom (and Dad) are doing well.

(She looks like a human being???? Gee whiz, all seven of mine
looked human.....)

Jeanne
Old August 27th 03, 04:01 PM
Marina

"JBHajos" wrote

(She looks like a human being???? Gee whiz, all seven of mine
looked human.....)

Sorry, I just always think new-born babies don't look like human beings, but
some kind of alien. But then, I've never had a baby, so who am I to talk.

Seven?? I didn't know that, Jeanne. Wow.

--
Marina

Old August 27th 03, 06:12 PM
Marina

"JBHajos" wrote

No, *I'm* sorry - - I didn't mean to sound offensive or "catty" - -

You didn't! )

--
Marina
Old August 28th 03, 02:01 AM
Sam Nash

I know our son did. He was a "forceps baby" but should have been a section.
Dr. said he didn't know how big the boy was (9lbs, 6 oz). When I first saw
him, he was on the way from delivery to the nursery and I thought "My God,
it's a conehead!". Dr assured me he was fine and the pointy-ness would go
away in a day or so.
Sam
"JBHajos" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:01:45 +0300, "Marina"
wrote:

Sorry, I just always think new-born babies don't look like human beings,

but
some kind of alien. But then, I've never had a baby, so who am I to

talk.

No, *I'm* sorry - - I didn't mean to sound offensive or "catty" - -
I was just amused by the comment. Probably my own babies looked
"funny" to other folks. I once read a remark that "there's only one
most beautiful baby in the world - - and every mother has it."

Best wishes to all - Jeanne

Old August 28th 03, 05:06 AM
Marina

"Sam Nash" wrote
I know our son did. He was a "forceps baby" but should have been a

section.
Dr. said he didn't know how big the boy was (9lbs, 6 oz). When I first

saw
him, he was on the way from delivery to the nursery and I thought "My God,
it's a conehead!". Dr assured me he was fine and the pointy-ness would go
away in a day or so.

LOL! I hope you have regaled Dianne with lots of stories like this, just to
embarrass Pat. ;o)

--
Marina

Old August 29th 03, 04:10 AM
Sam Nash

Oh, not so much yet. We haven't seen her that much. When she flies in to
visit, it seems all she wants to do is spend time with Pat (fancy that!). I
hope we've got several years to share the "when he was a baby" stories and
pictures!
Sam

"Sam Nash" wrote