Callisto update

Old August 27th 03, 03:42 PM
Steve Touchstone

Default Callisto update

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:43:05 GMT, dsh-diva wrote:

Callisto is back in the game! I put some dishtowels on the kitchen
chairs and she nabbed one of them and brought it up to me. She only
took one this time. I guess she's working her way back gradually to
champion status. I'm so pleased she isn't permanently emotionally
scarred from the BIG SILVER BOWL MONSTER. She thanks all her fans
for their support thru this difficult time.
Jennie

Good News !! Hope she's back in championship form soon
Old August 27th 03, 04:02 PM
Marina

dsh-diva wrote
Callisto is back in the game! I put some dishtowels on the kitchen
chairs and she nabbed one of them and brought it up to me. She only
took one this time. I guess she's working her way back gradually to
champion status. I'm so pleased she isn't permanently emotionally
scarred from the BIG SILVER BOWL MONSTER. She thanks all her fans
for their support thru this difficult time.

So glad to hear she got over her trauma!

--
Marina
Old August 27th 03, 05:54 PM
polonca12000

What a clever kitty!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Tanada" wrote in message
snip It was a little hard with he panty hose,
but we finally reached a compromise. He could have the ones with runs
in them, and in return he'd keep out of my underwear drawer.

Pam S.

Old August 28th 03, 01:38 AM
Yowie

dsh-diva wrote in message
s.com...
Callisto is back in the game! I put some dishtowels on the kitchen
chairs and she nabbed one of them and brought it up to me. She only
took one this time. I guess she's working her way back gradually to
champion status. I'm so pleased she isn't permanently emotionally
scarred from the BIG SILVER BOWL MONSTER. She thanks all her fans
for their support thru this difficult time.

Yay! Nothing can deter a true champion!

Yowie

Old August 28th 03, 02:14 AM
Angela Ryan

Compromising with cats? However did you manage that?

Angela

"Tanada" wrote in message
dsh-diva wrote:

Callisto is back in the game! I put some dishtowels on the kitchen
chairs and she nabbed one of them and brought it up to me. She only
took one this time. I guess she's working her way back gradually to
champion status. I'm so pleased she isn't permanently emotionally
scarred from the BIG SILVER BOWL MONSTER. She thanks all her fans
for their support thru this difficult time.
Jennie

YAY!!! GO CALLISTO!! What a brave little girl killing the dishtowel
monsters. Berfert also used to kill 'nakes. He'd grab my panty hose,
towels, bras, underwear, any thing he could drag and beat it up and
bring it to me to be praised. It was a little hard with he panty hose,

Old August 28th 03, 05:27 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Tanada had some very interesting things to say
about Callisto update:

YAY!!! GO CALLISTO!! What a brave little girl killing the dishtowel
monsters. Berfert also used to kill 'nakes. He'd grab my panty hose,
towels, bras, underwear, any thing he could drag and beat it up and
bring it to me to be praised. It was a little hard with he panty hose,
but we finally reached a compromise. He could have the ones with runs
in them, and in return he'd keep out of my underwear drawer.

I once caught Felix red-pawed rummaging in my underwear drawer. :-)

He thinks my bras are great kitty toys. Bob says he's fine with that,
Felix can play with the bras, he'll play with the contents. ;-)

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has
Old August 28th 03, 07:40 AM
JHBennett

Why am I put in mind of Linus and his blanket? Anyway, it's good to know
Callisto will be returning as Captain of our Olympic Dishtowel team.
Jack
s.com...

Old August 28th 03, 04:38 PM
SUQKRT

In article m, dsh-diva
wrote:

Callisto is back in the game! I put some dishtowels on the kitchen chairs and

she nabbed one of them and brought it up to me. She only took one this time.
I guess she's working her way back gradually to champion status. I'm so
pleased she isn't permanently emotionally scarred from the BIG SILVER BOWL
MONSTER. She thanks all her fans for their support thru this difficult time.
Jennie

I'm glad. Yeaaaaa! Callisto!
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.
Old August 28th 03, 09:24 PM
Tanada

Well, it involved giving him an alternate prey source, and locking up my
pantyhose so that he couldn't get to it. After a while he decided that
the old pantyhose wasn't fun enough since I wasn't yelling at him for
touching it, so he went into dragging towels instead. That got boring,
so he got into pillow sex. Pillows weren't responsive enough, so he's
into blanket sex now. BTW, he's been neutered since he was 4 months
old. I find him embarrassing at best, annoying at all times as he sings
to the blankets, usually on my side of the bed. He thinks it's really
kewl that I tell him to get off the bed and leave my blankets alone. At
least he's happy.

Pam S.